chapter 3

Seeing a warship coming out of the explosion brought surprise of mira and her friends along with murrue.

Murrue: That's the warship archangel it survived. Said with a surprise look.

Within the white mobile suit rau scowled seeing the ship still operational.

Rau: Danm it that ship survived. Said with a serious look.

Mu seeing the warship with a surprise look.

Mu: A new warship in the colony. Said with a surprise look.

Within bael (y/n) looking at the warship with his eyes narrowed with a serious look.

Knowing full well that isn't something orb was working on along with the mobile suits something he knew his father's friend knew quite well.

Then he hears a beep sound knowing that his friends and kallen calling.

Kallen: Love are you seeing this. Said through the comms.

Y/N: Yes I see it, looks like our intel was right all along. Said with a serious look.

Julius: Even so this is a serious problem on our hands since that ship is within the colony. Said through the comms.

Xander: Yeah and it makes even more difficult if that ship fires. Said through the comms.

He nod of understanding what they meant and looks at the white CGUE mobile suit.

Y/N: Let's focus on this mobile suit, also if that ship fires intercept it we can't let it damage the colony. Said with a serious look.

Kallen, julius, xander: Right. Said in sync through the comms.

Then (y/n) contacts mira.

Y/N: Mira when you see chance to shoot it down do it. Said with a serious look.

Mira: Right. Said through the comms.

Rau looking at the warship and was a out to attack it but then hears a beep alert sound noticed the black winged mobile suit charging at him full speed.

Rau: So going to fight me, don't get to overconfident. Said with a smirk.

Then fires its rifle at him but then surprisingly dodges easily and continues straight at him with the sword ready to hit him.

Which rau use the thrusters to dodge it in time.

Rau 'thought': What was that no one can dodge like that, how's that possible. Said in his mind with a surprise look.

Then noticed the red mobile suit flying close.

Kallen: I got you. Said with a serious look.

She fires her beam attack but rau dodge it in time.

Rau: What kind of mobile is that?. Said with a annoyed look.

Even more annoyed for seeing all four of them not knowing the intel about these mobile suit which brings a lot of questions in his mind but save it for later.

Bael flying straight at him again with its dual swords put to attack and rau who quickly draws his mobile suit heavy blade.

Them both blades clash leading a powerful shockwave and sparks between the two mobile suits.

Rau: This pilot is good for a natural. Said with a smirk.

Then once again an alert beep once more and see the other machine gusion fly behind bael shooting which the black winged mobile suit suddenly dodges it much to rau surprise and dodges the attack and see the black mobile suit behind the tan mobile suit.