11 With Tom 11

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️
⚠️S*XY STUFF⚠️

Tom's looks down at you. "Your not on your medication so what is this about?" You ignore him and keep going. He moans when you move a little lower. You tease him and he grabs your hand. You look up at him and see the hunger in his eyes. "You've got to stop doing that." He says. He lets go of your hand and you stop for a minute. You get to the point where Spiderman and Mysterio are fighting the fire monster when you start doing it again. You start on his abs and get lower and lower. He moans when you get to his waist. You go lower and start rubbing him and he arches his back and moans. He grabs you and pulls you onto his lap and kisses you. Your hands are in his hair and his are on your hips. You pull his hair, earning a moan from him. He squeezes your ass and you moan and his tongue start exploring your mouth. You bite his lip and he moans. You start grinding on him and he moans. He leans his head back and you start grinding harder. You feel him get hard and you smile. You stop and he kisses you hard. His hands make there way to your breasts. He squeezes them and you moan. You pull back and he pulls your shirt and bra off. He kisses you and you bite his lip again. His lips leave yours and he starts kissing your neck. You moan as he finds that sensitive spot under your ear. You put your hand in between you and him and start rubbing against him. He moans and grabs your hand to stop you. You look at him and he looks hungry. He start kissing your neck and you tilt your head back to give him better access. He starts getting lower until he gets to your breast. He bites your already hard nipple and you moan. He comes back to your lips and kisses you hard. Your tongues explore each other's mouths. His hands go from your waist to your breasts and he massages them. You moan and he stops. His hands go to your area and you nod. He starts massaging you and you moan. He puts his hand into your underwear and he massages you harder. You moan and he smiles. You start grinding his hand and his finger teases your already aching bug. You grind against him and he pulls his hand back. "Please." You moan and he smiles. He puts his hand back and sticks a finger inside of you. You moan and he starts going in and out. You moan as he sticks two fingers in. You grind against his fingers and he goes harder and faster. You have an orgasm and he pulls his fingers out. You pant against his chest. You grab his hand and put it back but he doesn't do anything. "My turn." He says. You smiles and put your hand into his pants and grab his junk. You massage him and he moans. You get an idea and climb off of him. He watched you as you as you get off the couch and into the floor on your knees. You look up at him and he nods. He lets his junk out and you look at him. He nods as you take him in. He moans and you suck. After a few minutes he pulls out of you. "Can I?" He asks. You nod and he stands up, taking all of his clothes off. You take off the rest of your clothes and slam your lips into his. You moan as he starts massaging you. "F*ck me please." You moan. He picks you and brings you to the bedroom. He lays you on the bed before standing over you. His lips find yours and he kisses you hard. His lips go down to your neck and he leaves a hickey. He goes down and bites each of your nipples, earning two moans. He starts going down again and gets to your waist before looks up at you. You nod and he goes to your bud. He starts sucking and you moan loudly. He sticks his tongue inside you and you arch your back, going farther. He pulls back and you relax. "God, just fuck me already." You say. He takes his junk and teases you. He traces around your entrance with his junk. You try to take him in and he pulls back. "Please." You moan. He goes back and teases you again. After a second, he plunges in. You moan and arch your back. He goes in and out, slowly at first. "Faster." You moan out. He goes faster and harder. You moan and arch your back, clutching the sheets. "Harder Tom!" You moan. He goes harder until your come. He pulls out and lays next to you. You both pant. After a few minutes, you guys go for round two. This time it's more passionate and harder. After the second round, you turn to face him. "What?" He asks. You shake your head. "I have an idea." You say. "What?" He asks. "I want to ride you." You say blushing. Tom smiles and sit up, pulling you onto his lap. He positions himself and you take him in. He moans and lays back. You start riding him and he moans. You ride him faster and harder and he arches his back. You stop and he looks at you. "Please don't stop." He moans out. You take him in entirely and you both moan. You ride him for another 30 minutes before you both have an orgasm. You get off him and lay down next to him. "Marry me?" He says. You look at him shocked. "Please." He says. He leans up on his shoulder. You nod and he laughs, pulling you to his chest.