Here are the Dares From Truth or Dare Part 1

(First, I love the image above, I have no idea why!)

.....

Okay, so it has been a very, very, very long time.....like really long.....but here we are.

First, thanks to everyone 79.2k reads, how awesome is that? I just want to say I remember back to when I started this and how I thought there is no way I am getting anywhere with this. Now, look at this 79.2k reads (thank you so much), so thank you for all the comments that made me laugh, for all the votes that made me smile, for all the favorites that made my day, and for all the reads along the way. It means so much to me! I almost want to cry right now, you have no idea how much everything that ya'll have done means to me. Thank you so much!!

Now, to move to everyone who sent what dares in:

From flavoredcatlollypop 

Tony: I dare you to go up to Dr. Strange and hug him, then run away without saying a wordClint: I dare you to do the chicken dance and let someone upload a video of it to YouTubeThor: I dare you to let someone else eat all of your PopTarts while you are forced to watchSteve: (truth) Who's your least favourite avenger?Nat: (truth) What's the most embarrassing thing that anyone has ever caught you doing?Bruce: (truth) How do you feel about being grouped with Tony in the "Science Bros"? Bucky: (truth) Which Avenger do you ship Steve with? Loki: I dare you to go up to some random Avenger and act like a total fanboy. Fury: (truth) Which Avenger behaves the best? Peter: I dare you to put make-up on Tony while he's black-out drunk.

From  Najla7557

NICK F. : I dare you to let Nat, Shuri and Wanda do you a make over

From  catkittenlove

clint:truth: what happened in budapestdare: play a prank on vision

From  7dayloan

Loki:Hug his brotherTruth:Do you love your brother?/Do you have a crush

From  Gifgoddess

Bucky: Dare to dress up like Black Panther and eat catnip
Scarlet Witch: Truth, what's it like to date Vision? Details on examples of when he's being an idiot, but it's cute
Tony: Truth, what was the most emotional (positive) day of your life and why?
Peter: Dare to swear the most vulgar sentence to his knowledge in front of Cap
From  yanifaustin0
Peter. I dare you to swear. Because. I like it
aND NATASHA I DARE YOU TO ACT CUTE

From Chaotic_CharChar  (I have no idea, but it wouldn't let me turn it into a link...)

Loki I dare you to yell at Thor "I'm a banana!" and then run away laughing like you've lost it
Here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Chaotic_CharChar

From FoxFace121 (Why can't I put a link anymore?!)

I dare tony stark to leave science and vodka for two weeks

Here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/FoxFace121

______________________________

I believe that was it from the part one dares....I'm sorry if I missed anyone, if I did let me know!

I will be uploading part 2 of the Truth and Dares soon (Hopefully by tomorrow.)

Also, sorry to anyone I couldn't link.....

Thanks to everyone yet again! Also, recently I was trying to find a ship name for a marvel ship and I couldn't find it, so I decided that I will make one chapter (or book?) of just a list of marvel ship names, but I'm going to need everyone's help on it because I don't know all the ship names and there are some ships who don't have ship names yet. Do you think you can help?