5k Special!

So, this is how it is going to go! There are going to be a few questions posted up right now, and all I ask is you answer them, that's all. Don't worry, it's nothing personal, it is avengers questions.

Example:

Which avengers character do you want to spend one whole day with?

Answer:

1. Loki, Bucky, Thor, Bruce, etc. (Put the number of the question in front!)

The only request I have is that you message the answer to me, choose the character and message me. Please answer all questions! At the end of this I will take all of the answers and calculate who the winning character is of each question. If there is a tie in the characters for one of the questions I will go re do the question but, so that you can only choose between the tied characters.

Example of tied characters question:

Who would you rather spend the whole day with, Wanda or Pietro?

Answer:

1.Wanda

I will only be taking answers until October 1st! I repeat I will only take answers until October 1st! No later!

Here we go!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1. Which avengers character do you want to go to prom with?

2. If you could only save one character which one would you save?

3. Which avengers character is the funniest?

4. Who is the meanest avengers character?

5. Which character do you trust your life with the least?

6. Which character do you pity?

7. Which avengers character do you want to spend the whole day with?

The special question:

8. Which character do you want me to base the next chat on?

That is the end, have a nice day, I will be deleting this chapter on the night of October 1st!

Thanks for everything and thank you for getting me to 5k!