A day in the Life of Wanda

Just in case anyone forgot this is one of the requests from my 5k special! Thank you for reading all of my stuff so far, here is a new chapter for all you guys who have been waiting forever. (I suck at throwing chapters out on time.) Alright now that I got rid of that: On with the story!!!!

Y/n was walking around the tower, whistling and skipping, trying to find someone to bug, which was rather hard considering the fact that barely anyone was around and the people who were here didn't want to be bothered.

Natasha had to go out on a mission with Bruce and Thor, Loki was locked away in his room doing God knows what, Tony was out on a date, Steve was training, and Bucky was.....doing something.

Y/n sighed, "What to do. What to do...." She walked around a corner in the hall and bumped into....Wanda! A huge smile crept onto y/n's face and she shouted, "Wanda! You're still here, thank goodness, I was just about to lose my mind or go bug Steve. I am sooooo bored, can you help?" Wanda was shocked for a second before she said, "Oh, well I was just about to leave, you can come along if you want to, though, since you're sooooo bored." Y/n laughed before nodding fast enough to make her dizzy, she froze for a second so that the room would stop spinning.

Wanda laughed and said, "Alright, well lets go! First we have to go to the grocery store, then to the library, after that we go to the mall, and finally back to my house so I can make dinner."

"Okay! Awesome!"

~~~~~~~Time-skip brought to you by Steve's spinning shield~~~~~~~

(At grocery Store)

"Okay, so we need Sprite, Whole Grain bread, and.....peanut butter. Should we split up or do you want to just go together and get the stuff."

"Split up, I like splitting up, last time was so much FUNNN!!!!" Y/n smiled thinking about when she had to chase down Tony with the help of Clint. Unbeknownst to her, she started whispering, very softly, "Kill the beast. Spill its blood. Kill the beast. Spill its blood...."(Sorry, I had to bring that back....)

Wanda gave a worried and confused look before slowly stepping towards the side.

"Well, okay then. You go get the bread and the peanut butter, I will get the Sprite."

"Alrighty, see you soon."

They both walked off in different directions and got the stuff they without too much hassle.....

Actually, that would be a lie, there was a lot of hassle for Y/n. They ran out of (whatever brand) peanut butter on the shelf it was usually on, but on the very top of the shelf there was some more of the same brand, thank goodness. So Y/n decided that instead of getting a store worker to get it down, she would play as Spider-man and try to get it down on her own...That didn't go all to well, though and while she did get the peanut butter, another jar of peanut butter fell and smashed her in the nose. This led to a series of events that went kinda like this:

1) Jar smashes into her nose.

2) The shock and pain of the jar hitting her nose makes her let go of shelf.

3) Due to lack of balance and surplus of gravity she fell on her butt. (None too quietly)

Of course this dragged the attention of quite a few customers that just so happened to be on or passing by the isle. Y/n just smiled, put the extra jar back, and scurried away as fast as possible. Now, other than that, everything was perfectly fine (Well, besides the fact it ended up on YouTube and all the store workers were laughing about it.)

Soon after checking out Wanda and Y/n were on their way to the next stop.

~~~~~~~~Another Time-skip brought to you by Thor's Pop-tarts~~~~~~~~

(The Library)

Wanda smiled, "This is my favorite place in the entire world."

Y/n nodded, a huge Cheshire grin stretched across her face, "This and Barnes N' Noble, I love both, so many books....." She had to close her mouth to stop from drooling. Y/n then snapped her head to look over at Wanda, "So, what are we looking for?"

"Oh, a cookbook because I wanted to try some different recipes and the new Christopher Paoline book: The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm."

"Ooh, I just finished reading The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm, it's not that bad, his style of writing just kind of changed."

Wanda nodded, but that didn't deter her from buying the book, she wanted to finish all of the Inheritance books once and for all.

They decided to stick together this time, since it probably wasn't going to take that long.

As you probably guessed, it actually took long than expected because while they did get the needed books they also decided to have some fun. They took some books off the shelf, read the summary of the book and made strange and funny jokes on what would happen to the characters in the book. While it was a lot of fun, they didn't realize how much time it was taking up until an hour later when Peitro called Wanda up and asked where the extra toilet paper was (supposedly he got into a spicy food challenge with Thor and the Hulk at Wanda's' place). Due to the call they were forced to look at the time and realize that they had to be on their way.

When they got to the front to check out their books, somebody who had been on one of the isles they were previously on looked over and told them they had pretty much guessed the whole plot to one of the books.

Wanda and Y/n just stood there for a second before they started laughing, the Librarian got mad at how loud they were being and sent them out the door.

~~~~~Yet another Time-skip, this time brought by Wanda's mystic powers~~~~~~

(At the mall)

"Sooooo, what are we doing here?"

"We are going to Bath and Body Works, I need to get more lotion."

Y/n grinned and let out a loud, "Okie Dokie!"

Thankfully Wanda had been here a lot, so she knew where the store was located.

Y/n's eyes seemed to shine when she saw all the soap, lotion, perfume, and bathroom decorations that were inside the store.

Now, I don't think you need me to tell you that it took a while for them to leave. They ran around the store, smelling samples, laughing at some of the strange names written on the bottles, and they also had a lot of fun targeting all the guys in the store and spraying the most girly spray they could find on them. What more can I say than that it was fun.

Eventually, they were kicked out because not all guys like to smell beautiful.

It was still fun, though.

~~~~~~~~~The last Time-skip, brought to you by The Author~~~~~~~

(After dropping Wanda off at her house)

Private Chat has Opened

Y/n has logged on

Y/n: That was a lot of fun

Wanda has logged on

Wanda: Yeah, it was.

Y/n: Does it always usually happen the same way?

Wanda: Well, I go to all those places a lot, but I don't usually have someone with me.

Y/n: Oh, okay....So do you climb up isles and fall down on your butt a lot?

Wanda: What?!

Y/n: Nvm, bye!

Y/n has logged off

Wanda: Ummm, bye. That was weird....

Wanda has logged off

Chat closed

Later that day Wanda went on YouTube and saw Y/n climbing up some shelves in Walmart and falling off. That is when she understood and all she said was, "Oh."

(Well there you go, It's finally out, hope you like it.)