Update, Thanks, and A Creepy Story

Okay, so I know that this is the dreaded chapter that nobody like to see and your probably thinking I'm just not going to read it. Please read this.

Part 1: Update

I wanted to say that I also have an account on Deviantart and you can check it out if you like. I have posted some things on their that are not posted on Wattpad. If I am not on wattpad for a while you can go onto my Deviantart account and I may have a more recent update or post on it ( maybe). All you have to do is lookup AutumnOwls55.

I am immensely sorry I have not been on here for a while I did have some problems but, I also had to get back into the feel of Writing otherwise this story wuoldn't have come out as well as I would have liked.

Part 2: Thanks

Thank you for getting me up to 1k, 2k, and finally 3k! I really appreciate this. I also want to say thanks to everyone for reading, commenting, voting, requesting and following me. thanks for sticking with me and my story and I hope you have an amazing life!

Part 3: Creepy Story

(Okay, Read this before you go on. This didn't happen to me recently and it is real. I don't care how you use this story. I just wanted to put this out here to say that anyone can be creepy anywhere, even the most unlikely people. You can tell this to younger siblings, nephews, nieces, kids, and your child if you are trying to exercise caution and stranger danger. You can also use it in a story or a report you might doing on creepers or for any other reason. I merely ask that if you do that you do not site me, you can call me Owl or any other name, but that is it. I will not being using any of my friends or teachers names in this!)

      We had a new substitute teacher this morning for one of the classes ( I thankfully wasn't in this class, he was substituting for 8th graders and I am in 7th grade at the time.) The weird bit is that he kept watching me as I stood in front of my 1st period class and he was old, like late 60's or early 70's. I didn't notice, my friend pointed it out to me saying, "He is creepy." I ask her why and she said, "He keeps hovering around here." I just laughed and said, "He's a teacher, he has a right to do that. Probably just looking for mischievous kids." My friend shrugged and said, "Yeah, probably." Soon enough the bell rang and we were welcomed into class.

It was a pretty average morning after that. I was in my 1st period class when the first occurence happened. The bell for the students to move on to the next class had just rang but, me and my 2 other friends were standing by the  window waiting for the other students to go out the door ( We had a 10 minute break  in between 1st and 3rd period). Our new substitute teacher managed to squeeze past the students and seemingly walk over to our History teacher.

Well, that was where I was wrong, the kids were still bustling out, some bustled in. All in all it blocked my gaze of our new substitute teacher. I turned my head to look out the window and see if any other students were coming in, it was clearing up. I was about to move when a male voice said, "Hey." I turned my head back and saw it was our substitute, I thought, am I getting into trouble for something. He walked in between my friends and leaned over me, I leaned back and felt my lower back hit a mid high length bookshelf. I tried to look away and he suddenly said, "I saw you at Costco yesterday." I laughed awkwardly and said, "Ye-yeah, I go there with my family." He smiled and said, "I hope I see you again." He walked away after.

My friends looked over at me and said, "That guy is creepy, you okay?" I nodded and I muttered, "Did our history teacher see?" They both shook their heads. My next question ( I don't even know why I asked this) was, "Should I say something?" My other friend shook her head, "He is probably just trying to be funny and weird you out on purpose." I nodded, "Okay." That was the end of it for the rest of the day, I didn't tell my parents that time, I felt like I would ruin his life if I told anyone and I am a bleeding heart type of person. Nothing happened the next day.

The second occurrence was the day after that day. The guy was supposedly substituting for our 7th grade science teacher who would be in a meeting after 1st period was over. I had him for 5th period, last period of the day. Well, it wasn't in the classroom that our creepy substitute teacher( I will call Mr. Weirdo from now on) decided to mess with me again. I was standing in line with my friends again. Our History and Science teacher were standing in front of us talking and keeping any eye on any misbehaving students. That is when Mr. Weirdo showed up. He looked over everyone's head and starred right at me, I tried to look away, but couldn't. He suddenly shouted, "I haven't seen you at Costco lately, where have you been?" Everyone around me started to laugh, they though it was a joke. I laughed too, I didn't want to look weird to my classmates, I could tell the teachers were doing forced laughter because they both kept sending him weird looks. I answered, "I haven't been there lately." He just smiled and the bell rang, I was literally saved by the bell.

When 5th period came around I was scared, but my friends were there and they kept reassuring me, saying, "He is going to be in a class filled with teenage kids, he won't do anything." Surprisingly, nothing happened. Well, nothing happened to me anyway, he told some kid to read something on the board and the kid read it wrong. At first it seemed like he was just going to correct him, then he went and shouted, "Wrong!" I don't remember what the word said, I remember it had an R in the front, but that was all. Everyone was so scared when he shouted, the whole class jumped and some people fell out of their seats. An aid was in our classroom to help surveillance us and she looked so shocked, I mouthed to her, "What?" She just gave me a perplexed look, but said nothing. The next day we found out Mr. Weirdo tried to lie to our teacher and say we were misbehaving, but our class aid told our Science teacher that we were good kids. Our Science teacher banned him from the classroom for lying, but I think it was also because of what Mr. Weirdo had done that morning when he asked me about Costco, I don't know though, I never asked and I didn't tell my parents...again.  The rest of the week passed without him.

The next Tuesday we had Mr. Weirdo as a substitute for Creative Writing and usually I love that class. I didn't see him before school or even in between classes. I had Creative Writing 4th period and there wasn't much time to find out if he was there. So, when we lined up outside of that class, I was shocked to see him walk down the steps and in front of us, I looked away immediately and he motioned us to go inside. He told us to take out our Homework and leave it on the desk, he would be checking it. I did so and I dreaded the time he would come, closer and closer, finishing group after group. He finished everyone else at our table besides me and then he came up behind me, leaned over me, and flipped through my work. It wasn't how close he was that got to me, it was when he slowly grabbed my arm and moved the other that was behind me onto my back. I wanted to start crying right then and there, but I didn't. He then whispered in my ear, "I still haven't seen you at Costco lately, where have you been? Have you been hiding? I  guess I'm going to have to start looking for you." I didn't look at him, I looked ahead at my friends, all of my classmates were watching me, but because of the angle no one saw or heard what he did. There was a boy sitting in front of me, I will call him Kalvin for now, he was staring at me with a worried expression. Mr. Weirdo noticed and He stood straight up and said, "Excellent! All done!" He walked away to another desk and the boy Kalvin mouthed, "You alright?" I nodded, the rest of the day went by without a hitch and when I got home I finally told my mom everything.

I never saw him near our area ever again. I did see him substituting for 6th graders once, but they are on the other side of the school and thankfully he didn't see me. I also saw him one time at Costco,he was looking at receipts in front of the store, I hid by my mom and I don't think he noticed me.

(Thank you and have an amazing life and as I said before the Creepy Story is real. Please be careful around people, it's sad when you even have to be careful at school. Thankfully, he was a substitute which meant I didn't have to see him everyday. If he had been a normal teacher I probably would have begged my parents to take me out of the school.)