The Avengers.....Go Shopping? What Could Go Wrong

Y/n has logged on

Y/n: We need food, now!

Tony has logged on

Tony: What was that, babe?

Natasha has logged on

Natasha: Call her that again and I will throw you into the middle of the Sahara Dessert with no suit, food, or supplies.

Y/n: Yeah, Tony Stark the Survivor Man appearing tomorrow at 9pm on Animal Planet! But, as I was saying we need food!

Clint has logged on

Clint: When did we run out of food?

Y/n: We have not fully run out but we need to buy more. I was going to cook hamburgers tonight but I am all out of hamburger buns.

Loki logged on

Loki: Yes, and I have run out of tea. The only thing that calms me.

Thor has logged on

Thor: It is an emergency! I have run out of my pop tarts.

Y/n: Everything is an emergency when it comes to your pop tarts, Thor.

Thor: That is because they are the most worthy things on this planet.

Y/n: Okay?

Bucky has logged on

Bucky: I have run out of energy bars

Clint: When did you run out of energy?

Bucky: None of your business, Link!

Y/n: Hey, i like legend of Zelda! Don't downgrade Link that much, he is far more talented and way cooler than Chicken Wing(Clint) because at least he can use more weapons than a bow and arrow.

Clint: Great! Now a fictional character is better than me too!

Y/n: Yep!

Steve has logged on

Steve: I want a bag of Chips Ahoy!

Nick Fury has logged on

Nick Fury: You have a mission now! Go to the store and buy me some Fritos! Oh and some Lays, party size.

Y/n: Okay now we have a list and a mission, let's get going!

Tony: *whining*  I don't want to go to the store.

Natasha: *whining* You mean, I don't want to spend my precious money and leave my Vodka behind.  Now move your ass or I will kick it off the top floor.

Tony: Yes, sir. Oh, I forgot you're a lady. Yes, ma'am.

Bruce has logged on

Bruce: Do as they say Tony or I will go hulk on you. Also, Natasha get my a bag Snap peas and green beans. i can't come with you, I'm working in the lab.

Bruce has logged off

Natasha: Okay.

***********Timeskip brought to you by Thor's flying hammer***************

Y/n: Okay, now everyone goes and grabs what they need to buy. Natasha, get what bruce wants. Who wants to be in charge of Tony, so he doesn't sneak out?

Tony: Your treating me like a child.

Natasha: Because you are one, 1-2-3 not it.

Everyone besides Clint: Not it!