A plan to freedom

Later that night I started gathering all sorts of information

'the school is under direct funding of the government but that doesn't mean that man cant reach this place. The chairman sakayanagi the name sounds familiar I don't know why. My computer skills were professional and hacking through servers wouldn't be that difficult. The only names I've heard are the ones from the white room and I have developed a photographic memory due to the training in the white room. I started to hack the white room servers as before I left the white room I uploaded a virus in the system so if I ever need data I can obtain it.

I started to analyze and memorize all the white room data of the instructors, the 5th generation, and the funders. It seems Mr sakayanagi was an acquaintance of my father who opposed the program. So it seems I've found a way into the school. 

I started to dig up dirt on the chairman in case of negotiation and came across various information.

Before I could tell time passed and it was morning. I was done with my breakfast. I entered my room and called the chairman

Chairman: hello who is this?

Ayanokoji: this is ayanokoji kiyotaka . I am calling to ask about your school and its application process. Can I have some of your time?

I wanted a formal introduction as I have never met this man

Chaiman: ayanokoji kiyataka ?

Ayanokoji: yes the professor's son

Chairman: it so good to hear our voice, in fact, I never thought that I will does this mean that you are out of the white room? You are free? And what is this about the school? Do you plan to take refuge? Did you escape the white room?

I was attacked with a train of questions and slowly I began explaining the necessary details mixed with lies.

Chairman: I see, it is great how you called in such a time as the entrance exams are in a week. I'll make sure you get admitted in 

'huh that was too easy' 

Ayanakoji: are you sure?  

chairman: yes I always wanted to help you because you were the only one with extensive training and from the moment you were born you never knew what family is what friends are. I was helpless back then I couldn't help you but now I have the chance and I want to.

'wow emotions of guilt pity and sympathy emotions do help me I thought I needed to use all the information I gathered but seems unnecessary '

Ayankoji: sure but I don't want to attract any attention to myself I don't want, anyone, to know who I am and what I am capable of I want to live a peaceful life. I don't want the teachers to know about my situation can grant that too?

chairman: yes that can be arranged too exams are taking place next week, only if you attend it you will be able to enter the school. but once you are admitted I will treat you like any other student that can't be changed.

Ayanakoji: yes I understand and thank you for your cooperation

chairman: your welcome.

and a week later I was successful in arriving at the exam hall the tests were nothing compared to the tests in the white room. I didn't want to attract any attention to myself so I made sure I score a 60% overall.

 There were 5 subjects so I limited my marks to 61,59,60,64 and 56

i returned to my house. 'now all I need to do is wait for a month and I could understand all those things about freedom equality and emotions.