The white room program

From the moment I was born my childhood what would say was different. When I opened my eyes for the first time it was bright a room filled with white light. Starting then I along with 1000 students started the program of the white room. The teachers were dressed in long lab coats we hardly interacted with them and as for the students they were in despair as most would suffer from mental stress to cope up and a week later we were introduced to martial arts. We were thought to be impartial regarding gender and age it one couldn't defend themselves they would disappear

A year passed we were given tasks every day both physical and mental training and at the end of the day, we would head back to our room. I have never slept in a silent night as children around me will scream and cry in despair, I could never understand why, I wanted to but never could. Sometimes I could overhear the saying that the children feel bad mentally, from that day I became curious and the years we were given training in different fields not just education but also in martial arts musical instruments technological development politics warfare chess, and critical thinking. Around the time of my 5th year in the white room only around 400 students were there, I understood that we were the 4th generation of students and the last three generations didn't give high hopes as the 3 years combined only a handful of 50 students were left and after us came the 5th generation which was progressing. By the age of 10, I was the only student left in the 4000 students of the four generations. I never knew why but that didn't stop the instructors the brought new people from outside for fighting, I never cared about anything as all in my mind was clear as I found the rules of victory and survival.

I was never able to understand why but all my opponents always start wit you are going to be defeated, why was it because of my age, was it because of my physique, was it because I never displayed any emotions I didn't understand so for the moment I viewed the situation in their point of view then I understood society underestimates people until they show their skills.

so then I carved the first rule 'no matter who my opponent is no matter how they look no matter how they behave never underestimate the on in front of you' because even a bacteria can kill a man until the man underestimates it.

In the white room, I was alone or one would say rather left alone why? some feared some jealous. this game to time as I would observe everyone and everything until I was called off at the end of the day. I spent my time reading books and playing chess. the white room had a vast collection of books varying from art, history, and literature not just of Japan but of all the countries it would even have various documentations of political affairs. most of the time I would be able to complete tasks faster and because of this I was given more than the others not that I am complaining but isn't that fair because all books of philosophy contained the fact of 'equality'. Does this mean humans don't treat others equally, was it just in the white room of was it the same in the society? The goal of the white room was to raise the perfect man who will lead the country of Japan to a future of victory.

14 years passed and the white room program came to an end not because the course was over but rather because it was deemed harsh and cruel as I was the only remaining participant standing. my father or rather professor ayanokoji was the head of the white room. our relationship was on paper and nothing else asked me to live outside in the real world. that man took me to a house and said that it was his house. when I entered the house I was greeted by a butler. And abruptly the professor left, I was with a man who expected me to talk.