He appreciated them having his back, he felt like his voice mattered in these situations, he knew life wasn't going to be exactly easy since the cheques Adrian got from helping the chief weren't coming in anymore, he didn't want to make things harder for Adrian and he also didn't want to be someone's burden, it's always a struggle being in unfamiliar territory, not everyone is going to be open about wanting you there, he would rather be home and face whatever came than be in a place he struggled to cope in.

"I understand it may not be ideal for the kids, they were the ones who were most affected, and uprooting them may not be for the best, I understand and that is why I've thought of plan B." The patriarch mused as he looked at Johnny, he wondered where the man was taking this whole conversation, his emotions were there for him to read meaning the man had a surprise coming it somehow it related to him, he groaned because he hated surprises and also the fact that this particular surprise was more inclined to his refusal of the offer given by the patriarch.

"What plan B?" Jax questioned looking at the man who had a twinkle in his eye. "Adrian if you would please." The wolf didn't reply him but rather responded to Adrian, Johnny wondered what was going on as the doorbell rang, Adrian opened the door whilst Johnny stood up to check who it was, the door was closed and locked, all this happened with Johnny frozen in his spot, he was almost six foot five, black hair gelled to perfection, sunkissed brown skin like Jax, broad shoulders, more rather broad frame, he was drop dead gorgeous, Johnny could see his bulging muscles in his tight white dress shirt, nothing was left to imagination with what he was wearing.

Not wanting to seem like a pervert Johnny turned around and walked back to his seat in the lounge, he could feel eyes on his back, a predatory gaze on his back. "Johnny, Adrian, Jax meet Kyle, my nephew, Kyle this is Jax, man of the house, Adrian and Johnny, Adrian's baby brother, this is my plan B, I know you're all capable of fighting for yourselves but the extra help wouldn't be bad, he will be staying here from now on, I'm sure you have a room to put him in." The patriarch informed but none of the three responded.

Jax was the first to snap out of his daze. "I have a feeling there is no rejecting you here, so welcome to the Brooke house, we don't have rules since we're all in sync with each other, Johnny will show you the guest bedroom." The kitsune asserted with a smile but Kyle was silent, he simply scoffed and looked at his grandfather, his attitude, however, turned off any warm fuzzy feeling Johnny was having. "I'm not staying with a bunch of kids, look at them acting like there is good in the world, what are those two, mates, wait till the real world tears you apart, and wolf stop drooling over me, I'm not interested in underage kids." His whole rant had Johnny angry with each word, Jax was only being nice and none of them had insulted him.

"Now now Kyle, calm down, I explained everything, why are you suddenly acting like this?" The patriarch questioned looking at his nephew in disbelief. "Because I don't want to stay with a bunch of idiotic children, let them deal with their problems on their own and if they need a sitter, hire them one." He spat making Johnny flinch, before the patriarch could argue black chains ripped from the ground and bound Kyle, Jax punched him straight on his jaw and Johnny flipped over and kicked his abdomen throwing him away, he crashed on the wall but the wall didn't shatter a barrier appeared and broke his fall but still hurt him. He knew that kick wouldve killed a normal man.

"Get out." Johnny growled looking at the man, he stood up from where he had crashed and looked at him with a smirk on his face. "You didn't hesitate,  not even for a second, you went in for the kill, at least I know you aren't a bunch of whiny brats." Kyle exclaimed looking at all three of them, the patriarch was still in his seat silently watching. "I've decided to accept the job, grandfather, my hosts are pretty hospitable." He added and Johnny scoffed, the amount of arrogance the man had was baffling, it was shocking to know he still thought they would allow him to stay after insulting them.