"But-"

I turned away from his startled expression and jumped into the closet before he could grab me.

Yes! Phoenix: 1. Ilya: 0

As it was the first day of work, I chose an adorable baby blue dress to wear and paired it with formal heels.

Ten minutes later, Ilya strolled in, in nothing but a towel. I averted my gaze as I swiped on some mascara. I heard shuffling behind me, but did I dare glance back? Nope. Even though the way his wet black hair clung to his forehead was impossible not to ogle? Yup.

After we were both dressed and ready, I followed him down to the third floor. I glanced at him sceptically. Why was he so quiet? Had my victory not annoyed him?

My suspicions were proven right as soon as I passed the threshold of his office. Immediately, the door was slammed back and I was pressed against it. Each and every contour of his lower body was flush against mine.

Questioningly, I looked up to meet his eyes.

They shone with satisfaction. "Now that you're not going to be late..." Ilya smirked, trailing off suggestively.

"Um, er." I desperately racked my brain for a rebuttal before eventually, I came up with the perfect permanent solution. "Nope, you can't."

Eyes narrowing dangerously, he pressed me further back against the door, grinding his hips into mine. "Why?" he demanded.

I cleared my throat, desperately trying not to gasp as heat pooled into my lower body. "You're my boss," I stated, in a completely unaffected voice, "and I can't hook up with the boss."

"You can't," he repeated slowly, "hook up with the boss?"

Realising what I said, I immediately added, "Or make out with him. Nope. Not allowed."

Nodding slowly, as if he understood, Ilya began to ease his grip. A finger slid dangerously up from my thigh to my jaw, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. My body trembled with the effort to not arch my back. I desperately wanted to remove the distance between us.

"So," he began, in a husky alluring voice, "you can't hook up with or make out with the boss, Phoenix. That's a shame, isn't it?"

"It is," I tutted, with mock despair. "But it is only fair. We wouldn't want Aleksey to think I climbed my way to the top... inappropriately." The thought made me grin. "What if he got any ideas?"

I opened my mouth to add more but what left my mouth was an uncontrollable moan. The finger that rested on my chin had disappeared beneath the hem of my dress. The bastard was torturing me through the fabric of my underwear and I could do nothing but invite him closer.

His thumb rubbed small circles against my core. Clenching my eyes shut, I fisted the lapels of his suit jacket. With a small tug, Ilya was fully pressed against me. I stepped up on my tippy toes. He grunted when my teeth found the flesh of his throat. It was a threat... but for what, I couldn't say.

Then, to my utter shock, he dared to venture beneath my underwear. I gasped loudly when the heat of my core and his skin melted into one. Bold fingers began to gently massage my folds, eliciting yet another shameless moan from me.

"What the hell are you doing, Ilya?" I hissed.

The sensation was almost painful. I craved more.

There was no response but I didn't need one.

Absentmindedly, one of my hands landed on top of his, forcing it to move faster. I felt high on the waves of pleasure that his touch brought.

Bravely, I guided one of his fingers inside my messy heat. Ilya complied without hesitation.

It felt like a grenade exploding in the pits of my nether region. The flames were almost too hot to bear.

"More," I demanded, biting back a scream.

"Whatever you want, baby," he rasped into my ear.

Was it possible to simultaneously shiver and sweat at the same time?

A second finger entered my pussy, joining the other in a fast, delicious tempo. I didn't know how to get closer so I clenched every part of my body against his.

A grunt was muffled against my hair.

"Ilya!" I gasped, feeling a burning urge to... to what?

The flames flickered higher. The heat increased. Thankfully, I wasn't alone; the pounding of his heart matched my own.

Then, he uttered one delightfully sinful word: "Cum."

At his command, my insides unravelled. I was at the highest point of heaven. Delightful pleasure coursed through my body and in that moment, I felt nothing but Ilya, knew nothing but Ilya.

"What," I panted, recovering from the unexpected orgasm, "was that?"

𝑥𝑜
𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖎