Bio

Now before I begin this I just want to give you readers a little heads up. If you see words in this ( ) that's basically my personal comment on certain points in my book. I've been told in the past that my comments can be pretty funny, so I thought it'd be a good idea to put them in this book to get a couple of good laughs. Anyway, let's begin.

Edit: I decided to change the concept from an insert story to what I originally had for his name. It just felt weird for me to try with the whole (Y/N) scenario so there will be some slight changes to the chapters I had originally posted for this story.

Name: Varon Vanari

Race: Overseer- a being that exists between worlds and watches over the many realities. Another term that he would go by is a title which is "Guardian of the Multiverse."

Age: Body- 18.     Mind- over 5000

Weapon: Reaper Massacre (Khopesh)

Semblance: Necromancy- Allows him to summon 3 skeletons a day for 5 minutes total.
(This means that within that day he can summon one at one point, the other two at another point, or all 3 at the same time. Once a new day starts, he can use 3 once more.)

Appearance: When he travels to other worlds he is usually seen wearing a cloak that covers his body, but under it is a rather fine looking suit. He also wears a mask to keep his face hidden for good reasons (which you my fine readers will learn in a much later chapter).

(This is basically what his mask looks like)

Likes: Cafés, reading, playing games, making friends, saving people, and playing his violin.

Dislikes: Discrimination, bullying, people who think they're better than others.
(Oh we're gonna have a blast when we see Cardin😈)

Personality: Kind and caring, but is insecure about his looks. He also is quite determined.

So I may not be new to Wattpad, but this is my first time writing a story on here, so please try to be easy on me in the comments if my grammar sucks or if you aren't that big a fan of this story.

Also I'm thinking of having that title of his be a part of a story that is known throughout the multiverse. Which means that the people of Remnant may know of it as well, but he won't say it right away.