Man: how are you Sid?

Now I am sure this man knows Sid.

Siddharth : b...br....brot...brother.

We gang: BROTHER?

He didn't respond us but went and hugged that man tight. That man also hugged him back and started speaking to us without breaking their hug.

Man: yeah I am his long lost brother.  Myself Abhishek. And you all can call be Abhi bro.

(SO,featuring Abhishek Nigam as Abhishek)

Now Sid broke the hug and asked...

Siddharth: Where did you go? I was all alone. Why did you do that?

He asked between his sobs.

I saw him crying for the 1st time and I feel bad. I don't like him crying and wanted to kill the person who made him cry.

Don't think like that readers , I am not falling for him.

( Author: 🙄🙄🙄)

Abhishek: destiny called our parents once. Then I was called and now the same destiny called you.

Madan: Destiny?

Abhishek: yes Madan, DESTINY .

Faizal : how do you know his name?

Abhishek: well I came to know this destiny's game when I was 11 and ofcourse I also came to know about the players.

Avneet: And what does destiny want from us?

Abhishek: justice.

Avneet: please explain na. My head is spinning hard.

Abhishek: Fine. This world is filled with many mysteries and powers. You have seen cartoon or fantasy films with super heroes Ofcourse they are imaginary but they also exsist in real life.

Avneet: Are you saying superman, Spiderman, fireman, Barbie, Elsa are existing here? ( excited)

Abhishek brother Chuckled, Sid bet his forehead with his palm and others gave me an unbelievable look.

Man! Why are they like this? I just asked what I thought. Is it a crime?

Abhishek: you are such a kid and tbh you are almost right.

Now it's my turn to smirk at all others.

Abhishek: And in that way if you see I am Moana. I can control the sea waves.

Reem: Really!😲. And why are we here? Do we also have powers and what powers do we have?( excited)

Women: well that is still suspence. We will find it out.

Reem: And you?

Women: Myself Vaishnavi Abhishek.

(SO, featuring Vaishnavi Rao as Vaishnavi Abhishek)

Avneet: so sis! I mean Vaishu sister

Everyone Chuckled.

Siddharth: elder one! how did you get such a beautiful wife?

Avneet: a handsome man got beautiful wife. Not like you.

I showed him my tongue  saying that and he rolled his eyes. Everybody chucked seeing us and then there came Jannat and Jaijeet.

Reem's expression of happiness changed to anger and everybody noticed that.

I wonder how long will it continue but we can't even blame Reem. She loved her Dusky more than anything.

...................................................................................

Guys! Finally you people came to know some information about the destiny's plan.

Did you enjoyed it?

Did you liked the new entry?

Were you missing them?

Any suggestions?

So , how long will Reem be angry with Jaan?

What are our superheroes powers?

What are the roles of Abhishek and Vaishnavi here?

Your answers will be clarified only by staying tuned.

Keep voting , commenting and sharing..

With lots of love
Singing off ..........

Yours Author