💐 CHAPTER 2 💐

As Miyuki opened her eyes, all she could see was darkness, she was confused, feeling that she was in a tight space.

She could hear voices from outside the box she was placed in...

As the lid of the box was blown away by fire, Miyuki sat up and looked at her surrounding's...

The room was surrounded by floating coffins, and a raccoon who's face were shocked staring at her...

" W-why are you awake?! "

" N-nani?! "

" Give me your clothes human! "

' w-what?! '

" What kind of perverted raccoon are you?! "

" Give me your clothes or I'll roast you! "

' is he really serious?... '

As the raccoon was about to lunge at Miyuki

A long cord had tied him up

" Arrghh! What's with this rope?!"

" This is no rope! This is the whip of love! "

Miyuki stared at the man in front of her, the man had a black top hat and a staff that is shaped like a key and he wears a raven mask

" You should learn how to control your familiar! "

" Ummm... Who are you? "

" Oh my!, Perhaps your still adazed, very well I shall introduce myself because I am so gracious!..., I am Dire Crowley headmaster of night raven college... "

' oh! So he's the one who is in charge '

" Oh!, I see..., I'm really sorry headmaster... "

" Very well, we must hurry because the opening ceremony is almost at it's end, it is certain that we are late because of your late arrival "

Miyuki followed the headmaster while he was carrying a tied up raccoon to the mirror Chamber.

Location: .....................

[| Mirror Chamber|]
.................................

" Is this all the students assigned to the dorm? "

" Listen heartslabyul members I am the rules here so all of you must follow it, or it's off with your heads... Do you understand?..... Good. "

A boy with dark red hair said

" Uugghh!. The stuffy ceremony has come to an end "

A man with tan skin and lion ear's said staring boredly at the others.

" To the new student's congratulations in entering this academy "

A man with glasses said with a smile

" Enjoy your life here to it's fullest, as the dorm head of octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability "

" By the way, where did the dean go? "

A beautiful man said

" He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony "

" Abandoning his post... "
A voice said inside the tablet in a quiet tone.

" Did he get a stomach ache or something? "
Asked the boy in a turban

Just as those words left his mouth, the door slammed open and appeared with an unhappy look in his face bas if he heard what they said about him.

" Not at all! "
He shouted and walked towards them still holding a tied up raccoon and Miyuki who was following behind him.

Looking around, she couldn't see their faces fully. Some were staring at her with confusion and an intimidated look, as she walks pass them, they could feel so much strong aura and pressure coming from the newly arrived student which is Miyuki.

" Ah! He's here "
The red head said.

" I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them! " Crowley said as he ushered Miyuki in front of him as they stared at the new commer.

" You are the only one to be assigned a dormitory, I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the dark mirror "

" Mghmh!!! "

Grim shouted as it puffed and kept struggling.

Miyuki nodded as she took a step forward to the dark mirror, Miyuki faced the mirror, a victorian mask appeared and started at her and talked in a deep voice.

" State thy name... "

" Miyuki Evangelise Wistallia  "

The mirror looked at her, as Miyuki gave a closed eyes smile

" Thy soul is suited in.......... Pomefiore! "

Miyuki was in relief, she was ready to Walk away as the mirror talked again.

" No!, Heartslabyul! "

" Diasomnia! "

" P- pardon?! "
Crowley asked I'm confusion

" Thy shape of thy soul is really unique, such strong potential, this girl is unique in her own way,
The colors different among the others, u see great potential in this girl, very strong magic that I haven't encountered before, therefore she suited to any other dormitory... "

Murmurs could be heard among the crowd of students...

" A girl?! "

" Did the mirror said " girl? "

" Isn't this an all boys school? "

' eh!, Ara ara~what a predicament... ' Miyuki thought

" An ebony carriage would absolutely never go yet a girl!, In 100 years, there has no been once a mistake in student, selection "
Crowley said in a shock...

" So why in  the world?! "
Crowley was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't know that the whip refe was coming to a loose

" ah!, Mr. Crowley- "

" Mghmh ... Pah! "

The raccoon got cut if his binds and moved away from Crowley.

"  Then I'll take her place! "

........................................................._________________________

Author's note:

Konichiwa!, I'm sorry it took long for me to update this it's because I'm focusing on my modules and upcoming periodical exam, yet I'll try updating more  chapter's during sem break, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas I'll see you guys next chapter's, sayonara!