CHAPTER 4

A new day has arrived the sun will be shining any moment now, Miyuki opened her eyes, it's still quite early to get up, being the responsible person she is she gets up and prepares everything for breakfast.

they would probably like pancakes, bacon, and eggs and probably a sandwich. Miyuki pulled out necessary ingredients to make breakfast humming the tune she used to sing to make her darling little sister Kanao to sleep, up until now she never stop thinking of how they are. are they safe, are they healthy, did kanao finally married Tanjirou, did Giyuu and Sanemi became close or did they found someone to love, a lot of questions circulating in her mind, even after reincarnating in a different world she can never forget her past, her family, friends. despite demons roaming around at night to feed on humans she still loves the world where she originally came from, a world she learned to love despite the hardships and trouble that comes along the way.

but right now she must face what's in the present, this school has a lot in store for her, she might as well write another letter for her family they might be freaking out right now, as she finished cooking Miyuki tended to other things she needed to do like taking a bath and readying the things she'll be needing throughout the day.    

in a few minutes grim has finally awakened, as Miyuki prepared a seat and a plate for him to eat breakfast...

" good morning grim, here's breakfast make sure to eat slowly " Miyuki stated as she placed grim's breakfast at the table and flashed him a warm smile which grim returned with a grateful nod and started to eat breakfast.

Miyuki headed to her bedroom to get ready for school, wearing her uniform which suited her perfectly, after dressing up Miyuki had brought her bag as she now descended down the stairs to check on grim if he had finished breakfast.

" grim have you finished yet? " asked Miyuki as he looked at grim who's  wiping his face vigorously struggling to get his face all cleaned up. Miyuki released a sigh as she approached the struggling grim grabbing a new pair of tissue she gently tapped grim from behind as he looked at her confused, Miyuki sat down and gently carried grim and sat him down her lap and tilted his head upwards as she gently wipes his face removing some crumbs on his face which he gratefully thanked her, "there your cleaned up grim, make sure to call me when you need assistance " Miyuki said softly as she fixed grim's ribbon on his neck.

" I don't need help I'm the great grim! " he boasted which earned him a pa on the head by Miyuki " okay mister almighty and powerful grim, let's go class starts in a few " she stated as grim quickly claimed and sat on her shoulder as they now walk out of the dorm to start their first day of class at NRC.

TIMESKIP-->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm Miyuki Evangelise Wistallia and this here is grim, well be in your care... " introduce Miyuki as she bowed in courtesy.

"it's nice to meet you ms. wistallia, my name is Divus Crewel and I'm your homeroom teacher take your seat next to Mr. Trappola, I expect all of you puppies to be at your best behavior and welcome our new student and remember to know your boundaries when it comes to ms. wistallia over here, ok without further ado let's start our lessons for today turn your books to page 61 and take notes to the important parts of our lesson for today..."

Miyuki sat down properly next to the ginger-haired male who the teacher called Trapppola, bringing out her book as she skimmed through the pages as she stopped at the desired page as she listened to Mr. crewels lesson she felt someone tapped on her left shoulder, turning to head to the person she was met with shiny red orbs.

" hey there nice to meet ya! I'm ace trappola " actively introduced the male as he held out his hand, Miyuki smiled in return. " Miyuki Evangelise Wistallia a pleasure ace " she introduced as she shook his hand.

time skip for the whole lesson as time passed and it's time for lunch, students lining up, buying their food, and going to their perspective friend group.

" a fluffy omelet! grilled chicken and a bacon and egg tart!!! " grim shouted as he goes one tray to another. Ace covered his ear as soon as grim shouted loudly as he held an annoyed expression at the rambunctious cat.   

" aghhhh! You're too loud, you're too excited for lunch than class! " pointed out ace at the drooling cat who's literally very excited for the wonderful food laid out.

grim climbed onto Miyuki's shoulder gesturing to get their lunch which earned him a chuckle from the beauty herself. " Miyuki! I wanna have some grilled chicken! come on there's more left oh! and omelets too! and bread and jam! go get them all!" grim shouted as he pulled her along the buffet. chuckling at his rambunctious behavior, " okay-okay~ just a second "

grim imagining the taste of food yet his imagination came to a stop as he accidentally bumped into a Heartslabyul student...

" ahhh!!! watch it! look after your pet will you! " shouted the delinquent as he left with an angered face. which clearly annoyed Miyuki, can anyone at least have manners, seriously boys these days...

 Miyuki rolled her eyes as she and grim had gone to an empty table, setting down both trays as  Miyuki calmly took a seat, grim was very excited to no end it can be clearly seen on his face as he stared at the food in front of him with a lot of sparkles surrounding him which made Miyuki giggle, as she was about to take a bite of her food she was interrupted by two figures in front of her, it was one of the boys from class.

" Hey it's Ace remember me, hey is it alright if we sit with you the tables are kinda full hehe..."

he said awkwardly as he scratches the back of his head, Miyuki just chuckled at the action " it's quite fine ace please do take a seat along with your friend we wouldn't mind some company " Miyuki calmly stated as she gestured for them to take a seat of which the two boys happily complied, taking a seat and placing down their perspective trays. as one decided to start a conversation.

" I'm sorry if we bothered you, I'm deuce spade its nice to meet you " he kindly introduced

" it's wonderful to meet you as well deuce, please call me Miyuki from this day forward besides will probably be seeing each other more often " she kindly said as she gave them a gentle smile welcoming them with open arms, 4 of them get along with simple conversations with some simple teasing, and playful argument here and there, she spent her whole day enjoying classes and getting to know both ace and deuce, perhaps being enrolled into an all-boys school isn't that bad...

On the first day of school, Miyuki had already made 3 friends, oh how happy she felt, kinda reminds her of the past along with her fellow hashiras, friends, and fellow slayers...

oh how she misses those days, they probably reincarnated into a better and peaceful life by now, she kept wondering are they alright ? are they happy?...

she'll probably meet them again, someday...

________________________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry, it took a while for this chapter, I've gotten busy over the days because of my studies especially me graduating from high school this year, I apologize for the super late update...

I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter! 

hope ya'll have a nice day

 byeeee...