CHAPTER 3

" then I'll take her place! "

" Stay right there raccoon! " Crowley demanded.

" unlike that dumb human, I can use magic! let me in the school instead! "

" if you need proof I'll show you right now! "

" Everybody get down! " the red-haired boy shouted at the student to duck and cover...

" NNNAAH~! " the raccoon let out a deep breath of fire, fire spreading everywhere as everyone moved out of the way, yet the boy in a turban ain't lucky...

" waahhh!!! " screamed out the boy, as he runs around trying to put out the flames that has ignited at his rear end.

" HOTTT!!! MY BUTTS ON FIREEE! "

" at this rate, the school will be a sea of fire! " Crowley said as he looked at the group of dorm heads lazily watching the scene unfold some not interested at all... 

" somebody catch that raccoon!!! " yelled Crowley.

Miyuki only had a deadpan look with her usual close-eyed smile, watching the scene unfold students dodging and avoiding the hot flames, it's utter chaos in here, seriously this school is hopeless...

even the dorm heads were simply watching on the sidelines.

see..., hopeless...

the man with lion ears didn't seem to be bothered at this moment...                                                               " che! suck-ups! "

" hmm? aren't you good with hunting? " the beautiful man said                                                                          " doesn't it look like a nice snack plump snack? "

" why me? , do it yourself... "                                                                                                                                              said the lion irritatingly...

' seriously ' Miyuki thought in her mind

" Mr. Crowley, please leave it to me! " the man with glasses said.

" I'm sure the others couldn't stop thee poor creature, so I will take it upon myself to end this predicament"

" that's Azul for you, always trying to earn himself points " the voice coming in the tablet said.

Miyuki walked near the boy whose butt was on fire, as she snapped her finger as the flame turned to purple mist.

" waaah~ finally! thank you! " said the boy in a turban as he smiled gratefully. 

" no problem! " Miyuki said and did her signature closed-eyed smile as she patted the boy's head.

" are you all even listening!? " shouted Crowley.

the man with lion ears sighed heavily and crossed his arms as he looked at the headmaster with a heated glare as Crowley looks away sweating. 

" if it's just catching some stupid raccoon, cant you do it yourself teach? "