Chapter 8

Devon's POV

This fucking bunk house smells worse then shit. Where the fuck is Elliott? I needed to find what the hell smelled so fucking bad. I walked back towards the bathroom and the smell was getting worse. It was almost vomit worthy. I can handle about any kind of smell but this was overwhelming. When I made it to the bathroom I found the problem. The toilet had over flowed with raw sewage. "FUCKING GREAT." I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Olly asked coming in with a towel over his mouth and nose. I just stared at him.

"We need a plumber." I said stepping back into the hall and heading for my cellphone.

"I can fix it." Olly yelled.

"If you think you can fix it then go for it. Do you need help?" I asked.

"Maybe just stay close let me go under into the crawl space and see what I can find. Find Finn and have him load the gator with some tools for pluming and make sure he gets flashlights. Then go talk to Ms. Lily. Let her know what is going on. We might have to have some parts and I know we are going to need so cleaning supplies." He said digging for something in the closet.

"Where the hell is Elliott?" I asked.

"Haven't seen him." He said pulling out some fishing waders. Smart man.

"Okay, I will get Finn and maybe Ford to help plus I will go talk with Ms. Lily." I said heading for the door. I honestly didn't want to go anywhere near that. 

I walked out to the calf barn to find Finn. He likes to check on all the calves before dinner. He loves animals and is handy with tools. A damn fine hand if you ask me.

"Hey Finn, we have an issue at the bunk house. Olly needs you to bring a bunch of pluming tools, flashlights and anything you can think of to fix the shitter." I said once I found him.

"I can do that. Have you seen Elliott? One of the heifers are getting ready to deliver and I think she might need help." He said standing in front of one of the birthing bays.

"Shit, nobody has seen him. I am going to find Ford I have a feeling it is going to be another long night." I said as I walked out of the barn. 

Ms. Lily isn't going to like this. I knew she was having issues with the finances and didn't need this right now. I hope her and Andy have figured it out because I would hate to see this place closed down. She said it wasn't bad and not to worry but I know Lily better then anyone. She will try and take all of this on herself and not let anyone help. Well I have money and I will help. 

"Ms. Lily?" I said knocking on the office door.

"Yeah Dev." She said from the other side.

"We have an issue at the bunk house and a heifer getting ready to calf." I said walking into the office. Her and Andy sat in front of a bunch of the log books.

"What's wrong with the bunk house first." She said with a sigh. She looked tired and sad.

"It's flooded with raw sewage." I said.

"Ewe" Andy said.

"Great, have Elliott see what is wrong with it and then let me know what the damages are. All of your cards are frozen so I will have to go get the stuff to fix it." She said rubbing her head.

"Elliott is MIA. Nobody has seen him since before lunch time. Olly is looking into it with the help of Finn. I need Ford and maybe Brayden to help with the calf. Finn said it looks like it's going to be a problem birth." I said.

"Elliott never leaves with out telling Olly. I'll go down to the bunk house and see what Olly needs. You take Ford to the calf barn and help the heifer. Andy will help Bray with dinner.  We are done here until tomorrow anyways. Don't tell the boys about the cards. They are not frozen because I don't have the money they are froze because some one is taking money. And they are doing it from all the cards. And before you go all "It's not me" I know it's not you. We think we know who it is but until I  have the proof I need Andy and I will keep that little tid bit to ourselves. Now go get Ford and get to it. Remember not a word to anyone." She said getting up from her chair and heading out of the office. All I could do was watch her. I was shocked someone would steal from her. I looked back at Andy and she looked just as pissed as I felt.