Chapter 5

"ANDY, I FOUND IT." I yelled while over in the dress department.

"Hell no!" She said coming up to me.

"Okay come on it's not even that bad, it is just a summer dress." I said smiling at her. 

"Bray, if I wear this then you are wearing a pink shirt tonight." She said with a smirk.

"Fine" I said winking at her.

"What, you hate pink." She said.

"Yeah but you will look killer in this dress so it's all worth it. Now we need shoes and maybe a necklace to go with it." I said before heading over to the shoes. I knew she wouldn't wear heels so I had to find a nice sandal for her to wear. I found a pair that I knew she would wear and would look killer with her dress. The dress was baby blue like her eyes and it had soft pick rose buds on them. The sandals were a soft pink that would make the rose buts pop. Now to find a necklace. I found a really cute necklace with a rose bud on it and took all my findings to the counter to pay for it. Andy came up behind me with a pink shirt and pink belt. Well at least I would match.

"We better go we told Ford we would met him at that diner." I said taking all the bags and carrying them.

"I am right behind you." she said following me out the door.

We walked down to the little diner but Ford wasn't there yet so we ordered with out him. We had just gotten our food when we saw him crossing the street. He put his packages in the trunk of the car before coming in and joining us.

"Did you get all your shopping done?" He asked once he put in his order.

"I think so. Andy is making me wear pink so tonight I will be all girly." I said with a sigh.

"How the hell did she talk you into wearing pink?" He asked.

"Because he picked me out pink shoes." She said with a smug look on her face.

"You two are never going shopping with out me again." He said shaking his head.

"Did you buy me a hat?" I asked.

"Yeah Devon thinks he figured out what size you needed and I picked it up." he said.

"I gave you my hat so you could use that." I said.

"It's different." He said.

"I can't wear it tonight." I said pouting.

"Why not?" Andy asked.

"It's white and I am wearing my black pants with a pink shirt and belt." I said.

"No the hat is black." Ford said.

"What? I wanted white because it would go with my white pants." I said whining.

"Devon said to get you black and if you want a white one all you have to do is go over and tell them you want a white one also." He said before taking a sip of his soda.

"You know what Devon is starting to piss me off. Last time I checked there was no ring on my finger from him and I was a single man. Who the fuck does he think he is?" I almost yelled.

"Calm down, I warned him you would be like this and he said for me to tell you to deal with it for tonight." Ford said shaking his head.

"You know what he can shove his hat up his ass and deal with that." I said not really hungry anymore. I wanted to go home and shove that hat up Devon's ass.

"Bray, stop right now or we are not going out tonight." Andy said making me take a deep breath before counting to ten. When I was calmed down a little more I decided I just wouldn't wear the hat and try and stay as far away from Devon as I could. Once we were done eating we piled in the car and headed home. I hadn't said much after what Ford said because I didn't want to ruin the night I had planned for him and Andy.