Chapter 16: James Sirius Potter

"I'm pregnant. I blurted out. Harry's eyes widened as he stared at me with an expression I couldn't figure out. We just kept staring at each other in silence. I could feel my eyes become teary with every passing second, while Harry just stood there and kept staring at me without even blinking.

I felt dissapointed that Harry didn't say anything, angry at myself for blurting out such an important issue, hurt that Harry might not want the baby. I was a mess as I kept staring at him.

But suddenly he pulled me in to his embrace and I let out a breadth that I didn't know I was holding. He pulled away so he could see my face and then he smiled. That charming smile warmed my heart and all my negative thoughts faded away.

He then kissed me and my head spun. He whispered three words against my lips.

Three words that brought hope

Three words that brought joy

Three words, and then I knew that everything would be alright.

And those three words were

'I love you '

  THE END

*
**
***
Sorry for ending this book like this but the truth is I have no idea on what to write and that's why l decided to end it. I hope you enjoyed it. And I'm very grateful to those who stayed with my from the beginning to the very end. I love you all.
Ade😘