Chapter 12 :Ginny's birthday

Ginny's P.O.V

"Damn sun" I cursed as I rolled on the bed. I sat up on my bed. Last week, I decided to spend some time at the Burrow. I got out of bed,took a shower and washed my hair. I realised that Hermione,that I shared my room with was no where to be found. I shrugged it off probably thinking she snuck off to Ron's room. I got dressed in a black skinny jeans and a peach hoodie.

Recently,I began to admire the muggle dressing. I walked down the stairs to kitchen.

"Happy Birthday" Ron,Hermione, Harry, Bill, Fluer, Mum,Dad, George and Percy all yelled. My jaws dropped as I realised it really was my birthday.

The whole place was decorated with balloons. There was a big banner in the middle of the room that spelt 'Happy Birthday Gin'. A chocolate cake sat on the centre table and all the people I love surrounding it.

"Happy Birthday Ginny" Mom said as she came forward and gave me one of her famous hugs.

"Thanks Mom" I muttered through the hug. I hugged and thanked Dad,Bill, Fluer,and Percy.

"Happy Birthday" Hermione said when I walked over to her.

"Thanks" I muttered as I hugged her. She nudged me to go over to Harry who was in a conversation with Dad. As I walked over to him,Dad walked away.

"Happy Birthday" he said and from the corner of my eyes I saw Hermione grinning and Ron muttering something about the fact that his little sister and best friend are dating.

"Thanks". He moved closer to me and whispered " I'll give you your present when no one is trying to eavesdrop on our conversation.

His eyes drifted off to where Bill,Ron,and George were trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. Giggling, I nodded.

"C'mon ZInny,go open ze prezent" Fluer said.

One by one,I opened each present I got and I loved it all.

Hermione got me a super adorable blouse that had my name on it and a book on quidditch.

Ron got me a broomstick caring kit.

Fluer got me a fancy perfume from France,that she said "itz very popular"

Bill and George got me a Thunderbolt.

Mom got my a cute snitch earing and a gold jumper with a large G on it.

After thanking them all,Hermione and I helped Mum prepare lunch while the boys played Chess and exploding snap.
......................................

I walked into my room feeling so exhausted that I didn't even notice Harry followed me.

"So did you enjoy your Birthday?" He nervously asked me. I smiled and nodded,he brought out a red box and handed it to me. I once again smiled at him and collected it gratefully.

"You know ,you didn't have to get me anything". I said trying to lighten the mood. It worked because he laughed and urged me to open it.

I gasped as I saw the beautiful necklace, bracelet, earing and ring. I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him.

" I love it"I exclaimed when I got my voice back. He let out a breadth he had been holding and I giggled.

"Good to know. Happy Birthday"

"Thanks"

And then our lips connected.