"Well you seem to be doing good." Midoriya spoke gently. "Both you and Kacchan look very excited for another baby."

"We are!" You smiled brightly.

Bakugou snorted. "We thought it'd be nice to have a bigger family... so what's your excuse, Deku?"

Midoriya and Uraraka both stiffened and blushed darkly. The pair of them both waving their hands back and forth. Bakugou had struck a nerve it appeared, and it had made the couple react like the pair of embarrassed teens they had once been.

"W-We- ah...-" Midoriya gulped.

"I-It's not like we haven't talked about having more kids..." Uraraka's face was bright red.

"I'm just so busy and so is Ochaco! And we both want to make sure Hiro gets enough attention! P-plus there are Eri and Kota... and Uraraka is the top sidekick at her agency!" Midoriya rattled on, counting reasons on his fingers.

"P-plus... my first pregnancy was-" Uraraka started, but paused as you reached out and held her hands with your own.

"It's okay. You both don't have to explain." You smiled. "Hiroki is plenty for you both, and that's all that matters. Plus, you're all happy and healthy, so what else matters?"

Uraraka and Midoriya calmed down and nodded to you in thanks. As they did, you let go of Uraraka's hands and instead grabbed your husband's cheek. With a tight and swift movement, you made him cry out in pain as you pulled his skin between two of your fingers.

"Don't ask such personal things, Katsuki." You scolded him.

"Don't pinch me, woman!" He roared back.

You sighed, seeing as he had forgotten that he was being watched. Bakugou blinked right as another voice started to scream.

"No pinching me too!" Katsuko cried.

"Me too! No pinching!" Hiroki beamed.

"No pinching, please." Yuuto nodded along with his friends.

At the noise, several patrons and employees of the restaurant had stopped what they had been doing to peer at the large group of families. The happily yelling children were still going at it, making their parents suddenly feel a spotlight on them.

"H-Hiroki!" Midoriya spoke, going over to his son. "Use an inside voice, please."

"Yuuto. Softer." Momo smiled at her son.

"Shut it, brat." Bakugou pointed at Katsuko.

Katsuko folded her arms and stuck out her tongue toward her father. Yuuto nodded and Hiroki gasped before quieting down. The three went back to their kid time and the adults all sighed in relief that the potential crisis was passed by.

It was one thing to be a parent who couldn't control a child, but being recognized as a hero with an uncontrollable child was even worse.

The moment passed though, and soon the conversation started to flow again between the adults. The kids were happy and using inside voices, so the adults could enjoy themselves as well. Uraraka clapped her hands together and caught everyone's attention.

"Did you hear what Mina and Eijirou found out this week?!" Uraraka was giddy.

"Hmm? No." Momo shook her head. "What is it?"

"Well...." Uraraka drummed her hands against the table. "They were originally going in to find out the gender of their baby... and it turns out-"

Uraraka held for dramatic effect, seeing as a few of those around her were waiting patiently, while others were less interested. Finally though, she clapped her hands together twice and let everyone in on what Mina had told her.