preview.

Sophia

          I've been best friends with Scott McCall since I was 4. Him and I met in preschool when a strawberry blonde girl kicked sand from the sand box in my eyes. Scott helped me and we have been best friends ever since.

         The both of us met Stiles the next year in kindergarten. Stiles came into class with a Darth Vader backpack and light up Spiderman shoes. Scott had no idea what his backpack was, but I did. I told Stiles it was pretty cool. Scott told him that he liked the lights on his shoes. Stiles made it a trio; an inseparable trio. The three of us have been at the hip since that day.

          Except for the day I left. My mom has been out of the picture since I was 8. My dad found out she was cheating on him. When I turned 12, my dad sent me to go live with my uncle for a couple of years. It devastated Scott, Stiles, and I.

            For the most part we stayed in touch, but after  2 years, we drifted apart. It has been 4 years since I left. I'm 16 now, and I am finally moving back to Beacon Hills. To say that I am excited is an understatement. I am ecstatic! Don't get me wrong, my uncle is great. We would go for pizza every Friday and he would help me with my homework. It is just time to come home.