Foreword

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ALL THE A/N'S I'VE EVER WRITTEN, YOU CAN SKIP THIS!!!

Hey! So it's come to my notice that all my A/N's have taken up 3 whole chapters! From personal experience, it's frustrating to have to constantly scroll past chapter after chapter before actually getting to the story at hand. To oppose that, I'm going to add a chapter at the beginning with all my notes/future notes. I'm not sure if you get notified when authors update previously posted chapters, so to everyone who's on the look-out for updates, you don't have to click on any updates that are titled "Foreward." Anyway, here are all my notes compiled into one!

(The photo above is my own. Terrible quality, but delicious.)

[...]

[Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Stay Calm: March 13, 2020]

Thank you for your indefinite patience, and I sincerely apologize. I'm neglecting my responsibilities as both a writer and a student. I'm currently refusing to do my homework and my other works (for now, but I'll head back to them soon). And I have, like, a month of nothing to do (because of CoV-19 and etc.), so I might be able to get out a couple of chapters! Also, stay safe and clean, and don't panic. Honestly, I tried getting toilet paper today and there was none. Anywhere. Nor was there any wipes, paper towels, paper plates, or anything else. Seriously, calm down, people. I get that the media and etc. is making this epidemic sound super scary, like, I get that. But so long as you don't unnecessarily start touching people a lot, share food, or just generally behave unhygienically, you won't get sick. Even then, young and healthy people get something along the lines of a mild cold. And limit your media intake! Only read trusted sources, like that government website (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention I think), and if you do read things on the Internet, take them with a grain of salt. We need to get this message out there, for people not to panic! Please share this information with people. The less panic and mayhem and more order, the better we can slow down the spread, and the quicker we can get rid of this virus! Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay calm.

(and wear your freaking masks!)

[...]

[Author's Note: April 1, 2020]

Hello Reader~!!! I hope you've been well today! But thank you for reading my work, it means a lot to me! Anyways, I just want to say that I don't own Kuroko no Basuke or any photos or videos that I use, unless I say I do. That anime and manga totally belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki and the art and videos I use belong to their respective owners!

Watch out for O.O.C.-ness and cuss words. There will be some shady people being beaten up as well.

Thank you!

~voidspeaks

[...]

[For All The People Who Hate Ads: Sept 15, 2019]

Hey, reader! I just want to say that I have joined Fanfiction.net and Ao3! So if you hate the ads that come with Wattpad, you can go read "The Blue Phoenix" without ads on those websites. But be warned, I will always post on Wattpad first, so if you want to read the next chapter as quickly as possible, then you should probably stay here. Okay, see you soon!

~voidspeaks

[...]

[Update (finally lol): August 6th, 2022]

me, a borderline insomniac trying to write about a coma patient: *confused screaming*

But seriously!! Guess who finally figured out how to organize a schedule so they don't get burnt out for two years!! This person!! Yeah!!!!!! So you're gonna get a double update (wow!) real soon!! Honestly, all the amazing feedback has really helped me push through my troubles!! ୧( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )୨

So yeah!! See you soon!!
-voidspeaks

[...]

[Update (whoops): August 9th, 2022]

Great news! I'm basically rewriting this whole thing! So I've unpublished most of the parts, but don't worry! I have a plot I'm aiming for and this will be done shortly. Plus, that double update I promised!