Chapter 54 - Mini Chris

Start from the beginning

He glances down shyly, running his fingers through his perfectly styled hair making it more messy, "I have a minor problem."

"Tell me."

He shifts uncomfortably on the balls of his feet and walks fast towards the door, making sure it's locked. With his back facing me he shyly speaks, "Seeing you so beautiful and sexy has gotten a junior me a little excited."

Oh... OH

Does he want me to take care of him? I can't do that!

The awkward idiot I am only saying, "Oh."

Chris strides to me and backs me up into the wall, "We have five minutes, please." he states and pleads.

Feeling the growing bulge, I gasp and gaze into his heated stare. His brow is frowned and jaw tight as he advances to grind into my lower half, I dash out of the way.

"Chris," I warn.

Smacking his forehead lightly on the wall where he is currently leaning on uncomfortable, he grits out, "Go to Liam, I'll be out in a second."

I feel bad just leaving him here like this, but he better know that he needs to solve that problem by himself. I mean, for crying out loud we're about to be on stage with thousands of people watching us from afar and up close.

Sauntering, I try not to fall on my face because of the long heals I'm wearing. "Lola," a voice calls out from behind me. Turing my head in the direction I spot Liam waving me over.

"Hey Liam," I say kindly once I reach where he stands in the middle of the hallway.

Totally ignoring my greeting he looks over my shoulder clearly stressed out, "Have you seen Chris, I went to his dressing room and he's not there."

Oh, I saw him alright.

I shake my head and give my boss a small smile, "Sorry I didn't. Why are you panicking?"

"I need you two walking down the red carpet in two minutes, and Chris is nowhere."

I feel bad lying to Liam, but I definitely won't share what Chris is currently doing in my dressing room.

Putting my hand reservedly on his shoulder, I give it a small squeeze, "Panicking will only make things worse, breathe and relax. It's not the end of the world we'll find him."

I spin around on my heels when I hear footsteps running at a quick pace towards me and Liam.

Well, that was quick...

I smile and chuckle knowingly as I spot Chris's bashful face. "Where were you?" Liam asked, annoyed.

I put my right hand on my hip and tilt my head to the slide, "Yah Chris, where were you?"

He sends me a glare then smiles at Liam, "I had to take a piss."

"You're on in sixty seconds," a backstage lady says to us while passing us, then speaking quickly back in her earpiece.

"Let's go," and with that call we follow Liam's retreating form towards the red carpet.

***

"Lola, you look beautiful tonight."

"Chris, you look sexy!"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Are you guy's in love?"

Is all shouted at the same time as me and Chris stand beside each other posing for pictures on the red carpet. Multiple flashes of cameras from every direction blind me. I try to keep the smile on my face as we get bombarded with questions, but It's difficult.