GHOST GIRL in the well prank 🟡 *On Him* (Invinsible era)

Today, Michael was inviting lots of children from hospitals, orphanages, and many others to have fun at Neverland and have a good time.

But this time, I was going to spice things up with a ghost girl costume.

I was going to prank Michael by pretending to be Samara from The Ring movie by hiding in the well and then after I climb out of the well, I'll try my best to scare Michael.

Once the kids arrived in a bus, they happily went with their parents to find Michael.

Michael was excited to see the children and he gave them all a warm hug.

That was my cue to get myself into the costume and get my makeup and prosethics done to look just like Samara.

It took an hour for me to get ready, but it was worth it.

After I was finally ready, I snuck over to the wishing well decoration from the Disney movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I made myself look all slimy and covered in inky water.

Soon, I could hear Michael and the children coming so that's when I had to get into action.

Everyone, including Michael Jackson himself, stopped by the wishing well to drop a coin and make a wish.

"Michael, look..."

One of the little girls spoke up.

Michael was confused about that, so he bravely went over to investigate.

He let out a gasp when a figure began to climb out of the well.

I crawled onto the ground like Samara did in the movie.

Everyone backed away in fear, while some of the children were holding onto Michael for protection.

I slowly stood up and then looked over at them, and then started laughing.

"Gotcha"!

I pointed my finger at Michael.

All the parents let out a sigh of relief.

"Emily, what are you doing in the wishing well"?

Michael asked.

"It was a prank, you silly goose"!

I snickered and then I went back inside to change out of my costume.

Michael just shook his head while chuckling.