Pranking Michael with Bubbles the Chimp *On Him* 🟤 (Thriller era)

Michael had stolen my eyeliner and after he left this morning to go rehearse in his studio, I decided to prank him back with help from his pet chimp Bubbles.

"We're going to make a big mess in every room in the entire house, except for the kitchen. Michael stole my eyeliner and now he's so gonna get pranked back.

Me and Bubbles the chimp trashed the house and when we were finished, I found my missing eyeliner.

It took us a while, but it was worth it.

By the time Michael came home, he had a fresh dinner of KFC.

"What the heck"?

The king of pop himself soon discovered that every room in the house was a complete mess.

"Ahaha, you've been pranked"!

I laughed, carrying Bubbles with me to see Michael.

Bubbles clapped his hands and grinned.

"Did you trash the entire house"?

Michael asked.

I nodded.

He groaned as he wanted to relax and spend time with me, not deal with a huge mess.

"That was for stealing my eyeliner yesterday Applehead".

I giggled.

"I'll admit, that was a good prank. But now we have a big mess to clean up and it'll take us forever".

Michael and I had to spend the next two hours cleaning up the mess that Bubbles and I made for the prank I pulled.