HOT SAUCE Prank *On Him* 🖤 (Dangerous era)

It has been a while since I pranked Michael and I thought it would be funny to prank him once more.

While Michael was upstairs in the bathroom taking a shower, I decided to make him something to eat for dinner.

I made him a bowl of alphabet soup and then I added some hot sauce to make it extra spicy.

Then, I did the same thing to his drink.

Once I heard Michael coming, I quickly threw away the bottle of hot sauce into the trash.

"Ooooh...alphabet soup. Thank you very much, babydoll".

He kissed me on the cheek and I giggled.

Michael sat down at the table and I joined him because I was having grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.

I watched as the king of pop began to eat his food.

"Whaaat? Oh no...IT BURNS"!

Michael could feel a burning sensation in his mouth and when he took a big sip of his drink, the pain became worse.

"AAAAHHH! Baby, get me something else to drink! Please! Hurry"!

I quickly grabbed another glass cup and poured some milk into it.

Michael immediately took the glass of milk from me and drank it in one gulp.

"Oh my god...that was so hot. What did you put in it"?

He asked me.

"I didn't put anything in it, it's just plain old alphabet soup".

I shrugged my shoulders with a little smirk.

Michael looked around the kitchen and that's when he found an empty bottle of hot sauce.

"Babydoll, did you put this in my food"?

He question.

I put my hands behind my back and looked up at him like an innocent child.

Michael held the bottle in his hand.

"I-It was only a p-prank Michael! But you should've seen your face"!

I snickered, bursting into heavy laughter.

Michael shook his head with a little chuckle.

"That wasn't very nice of you, babydoll".

He told me, crossing his arms like a parent would do.

"I was bored and I thought it was funny"!

I protested, still trying to stop laughing.

Then, Michael reached his hands out and he tried to tickle me, but I ran away from him.

He chased me all around the house and I ran outside to hide somewhere in Neverland.

"I'm going to get you back! Just you wait".

Michael was pacing around while I was hiding on his favorite spot in the Giving Tree.