Slime In The JACUZZI Prank *On Him* ⬛️ (Mature era)

Today, Michael was having a lovely day off from work and now he was looking forward to relaxing in the jacuzzi tub that was in the bathroom.

All three of his children were going to help me prank him.

Paris had hid the slime in her bedroom where Michael wouldn't find it.

Bigi was helping me make the slime for the prank to work.

And Prince had to make sure that Michael was distracted and that he was still in the jacuzzi.

Paris gave me the slime, Bigi got some water from the kitchen sink using a pitcher and he mixed it up with the water.

He stirred the slime with a wooden spoon and then once it was ready, we all went to go do some spying on a Michael.

We quietly tiptoed to where Michael was.

He was still in the jacuzzi tub, his eyes closed and his hair sparkled in the sunlight.

I covered my mouth as we snickered.

"Let's do this".

I whispered as we went back to the kitchen to get the slime.

Bigi carefully led us to the jacuzzi tub and then he handed it to me.

I took it from him.

The children hid behind Michael's bed, watching me with excitement.

I took a step closer towards Michael and then slowly tipped it over his head.

"W-w-what....oh my gosh! Emily"!

I started laughing and so did his three kids.

"You've been slimed Michael Jackson"!

We all laughed at Michael as he struggled to get out of the jacuzzi.

It was slippery at the bottom and then one of Michael's bodyguards handed him a towel.

"Quick guys! Before your daddy catches us"!

Me and the children ran for our bedroom and we locked the door so that the king of pop couldn't get to us.

"Why you do this to me? I'm all messy".

Michael asked, and he groaned when he heard us all giggling about everything.

He went to go take a shower to get the slime off of his hair and body.