3rd Chapter

- Valide, I have missed you so much! - I said as I kissed hand of my mother, Valide Safiye Sultan. I haven't seen my mother for four years, since I married to Yavuz Ali-paşa. No matter that she married me off for him, I still loved her and respected her as she was my mother.

- Ismihan, my beautiful daughter! We've missed you so much. Your brother would have been so happy to see you before his death. - Valide said to me as she hugged me.

- That was my biggest wish, but we didn't have any luck to come before here. - I said to her trying not to show my sadness at the mention of my brother.

- Fahriye, my sister. I missed you so much! - I said to my elder sister Fahriye as I met them in Summer Garden of Topkapi Palace.

- Ismihan, my love. I've missed you so much! You are finally here with us. - Fahriye said as she hugged me.

Fahriye's husband died soon after their wedding, I honestly thought she has her fingers in that. After his death, she returned to Palace and lives happily here.

- I hope I will stay with you here and not to return to Egypt anymore. - I said to her and smiled. With the egde of my eye, I saw my mother looking at me angrily.

- Ismihan, what are you talking about? Of course you will return to Egypt with your husband. He is Grand Vizier. - Valide said to me and raised her head up.

 - Valide said to me and raised her head up

- I am sorry, Valide. But this was my only oportunity to leave Egypt. I don't plan to return there anymore. I will talk with my nephew Hunkarim about the Divorce. I cant stand that anymore. - I said to my mother. Fahriye smiled to me because she knew how I felt, but my mother was really angry for me because of my words.

- Enough, Ismihan! - My Valide yelled on me angrily. I wasn't here for ten minutes, and she already started yelling on me.

- I excepted you to come here and maybe tell us you will get children with Yavuz Ali-paşa. You are married for four years, and you don't have any child. Is there problem maybe? - Valide asked me arrogantly.

- Valide, I've missed you so much. For those four years I only waited for the day I could see you. And you act like this towards me when I arrive. You haven't seen me for four years, and this is only thing you have to say to me? - I asked my Valide which really hurted me with her words. She was the one I loved the most in my life, but she was the one who was hurting me the most.

- Ismihan, my daughter. I didn't mean anything bad. In Palace everyone was gossiping about you. They are worried there are some problems and you cant have children. - my Valide said and took my hands into hers. She looked at me with sad face trying to show me her worry for me.

- Valide, everything is fine with me. I don't want to have children with someone who dares to beat me. - I said to her seriously.

- How dares he to beat you? - Valide asked me. She stayed shocked by my words.

- I live with that pain for two years already. I can't stand that anymore. Do you know how many letters I have sent to you? And you have done nothing about it? - I asked her when my eyes were almost filled with tears. As teenager girl, I was left alone with 37 years elder husband who didn't care about me, but for title he got because of me.

- Ismihan, there were bad days in Istanbul. If Sultan finds out about that, he will punish Grand Vizier. And then we won't have our people in Divan. Handan is already against us, she wants to send us into Old Palace. - my mother said trying to show her worry about things that were happening in Palace.

- Valide, no one can send you from Topkapi. This is your home. But dont except from me that I will stay with Yavuz, I would rather be dead than do that. I will do whatever is important for you to still have power. - I said to her, when agha's voice interrupted me.

"Attention! His Imperial Highness Sultan Ahmed Khan Hazertleri!" agha yelled as my nephew, Sultan Ahmed came towards us followed by two men who werent his servants.

- Aunt Ismihan, I am so happy to see you here. - my nephew Ahmed said to me while giving me a smile. Even though he was my nephew, he was only few years younger than me.

- Hunkarim, I want to congradulate you for becoming Sultan. I believe you are going to be one of the greatest one of them. May God be always with you and help you to rule this magnificent country. - I said to him as I kissed his hand and gave him a smile.

- Amin! - everyone said on my words.

- Ismihan, I would like to meet you with them. Those are Crimean Princes, this is Şahin Giray, and this is Mehmed Giray. - Ahmed said to me pointing me at two men who were standing next to him.

- Sultana, its my pleasure to finally see you. - Şahin Giray said to me. He looked as a really mysterious man. Usually, at first sight I could read a person. But I couldn't read him.

- It's my pleasure too, Hanzade (Prince). - I said to him and smiled as I looked at him deep in the eyes who were so dark.

- Sultana, I've heard lot of you, and I am glad I can finally see you. - Mehmed Giray said me with a smile. Mehmed was much more handsome than Şahin, but he didn't have something in himself as Şahin did. I stayed quite impressed by Crimean Princes.

- Thank you. - I said to Mehmed and returned him a smile. I could see he is looking at Fahriye for whole time, and with the egde of my eye, I saw her smiling to him.