16th Chapter

- Ahmed wants me to marry with your brother, Mehmed Giray. - I said to Şahin when I went to meet with him.

- I will never allow that to happen. - Şahin said to me as he was frustrated with what he heard. I never saw him acting like this time.

- He also wants to marry Fahriye with Derviş. So I will need your help so we can get rid of Derviş. - I said to him seriously. I wanted to marry Şahin, and I wanted my sister to be happy.

- Tommorow you will find about Derviş' deepest secret. I will send carriage for you. - Şahin said to me and gave me a smile. His words confused me.

- What should that mean? - I asked him confusedly. What should carriage have to do with that? Where should I go?

- You will see everything, my Sultana. I just want you to come tommorow when the carriage awaits for you. You will see everything there. - Şahin told me with a smile.

- I guess you don't want to say me anything now. - I said to him softly. I wanted to know it now, but if he really wanted to stay it for tomorrow, then I will have to wait.

- I promise you that you are going to like it. - Şahin said to me softly and came closer to me. He kissed my forehead gently and at this moments my emotions got all over me. It was so weird for me to be this close to Şahin.

- How do you dare to do this when my lion ordered you to marry with Mehmed Giray? This is forbidden Ismihan

- How do you dare to do this when my lion ordered you to marry with Mehmed Giray? This is forbidden Ismihan. You will get punished for your behaviour. - Handan yelled on me when she saw Şahin kissing my forehead.

- Sultan Ahmed didn't order that. You ordered that, Handan Sultana. - Şahin said seriously to Handan who couldn't believe he is behaving like that in front of her.

- Şahin Giray, who you are to mix into those things? I am Valide Sultana of Ottoman Empire and of course my job is to mix into everything. You should never ever question that. - Handan yelled on him.

- It seems you are nervous because Fahriye Sultana is going to be with Derviş? I think that is not what you really wanted. - Şahin said to her and laughed. This all confused me. What should Handan have with Derviş?

I knew Handan is close with Derviş since he came to Palace as Derviş was the only one who supported Mahmud.

- I don't want to see you ever again coming into the Palace, Şahin. Go away from here before I order them to punish you. - Handan yelled on Şahin which went away from the Gardens.

- And you, Ismihan, I am punishing you. From now on, you can't leave your chambers. You will be locked there until the day of your marriage comes. - Handan yelled on me.

- You may be the Valide Sultana, but your time still hasn't come, and it won't

- You may be the Valide Sultana, but your time still hasn't come, and it won't. Because this harem and palace listens to only one Valide Sultan, and that is my mother, Safiye Sultan. - I said to Handan on purpose to hurt her.

- Aghas, take her and go with her to her chambers. You will lock her while I inform my son Sultan Ahmed about what happened. - Handan said to her servants which came.

- Don't you even dare to touch me. - I yelled on them, and they stepped away. I knew her servants were afraid of me because I was daughter of Safiye Sultan.

- Aghas, you heard me. - Handan said to them, but no one moved.

- I will never listen to your orders, Benli Haseki. - I said to her and left the Gardens so I could go to my chambers.

Few moments after, my Valide Safiye Sultana entered furiously my chambers. She ordered everyone to leave them so we could stay alone.

- What is wrong with you Ismihan? How can you act like this? You are nothing like me

- What is wrong with you Ismihan? How can you act like this? You are nothing like me. You don't have any brain. How can you meet with Şahin Giray again? Are you normal? - Valide yelled on me angrily. Her words hurted me, but I was used on that.

- This is all your fault, Valide. You allowed Anastasia to give the letter to the Sultan. When Handan found out about it, she decided to do this to make fights between Fahriye, you and me. How don't you understand it? - I yelled on her back. I would never ever stand someone yelling on me. I will return it the same way.

- I don't care about stupid Handan again. Why is everyone in Harem talking how Şahin Giray kissed your forehead? You can be happy that Sultan didn't want to kill you. - Valide yelled on me.

- It would have been better if he killed me because I don't want to live life where no one can accept who I love and allow me to live happily. I don't want to listen to your orders anymore. I will do what I think is the best for my future. - I yelled on her and at that moment, she slapped me across my face.

- I am ashamed of my own daughter

- I am ashamed of my own daughter. You don't know how to behave nice. I never thought my child would disappoint me so much. - she said as she calmed down from angriness.

- You can be ashamed, I don't care. What kind of mother you are? None mother would do that to her child. Only you. You have zero emotions. - I yelled on her.

- Sultan Ahmed ordered to lock you in your chambers, you can't leave. Maybe that punishment will learn you something. I won't do anything to save you now, only God can save you. - she said and turned her back to me.

- You never did anything to save me and help me, you only did against me. Whatever I did, I did alone myself, and I am the one who will get punished. - I said to her before she left my chambers.