28th Chapter

" How long will this ignorance last? I can't be separated from you anymore, Ismihan." Şahin said as he came to balcony of my chambers. Actually chambers which used to be our chambers, before I heard the truth.

I looked at him with no words. I was exhausted because of everything that happened, and knowing that he is involved in this made situation even worser.

" I will do whatever is needed Ismihan, just to be close to you again. I can't stand this separation anymore." Şahin said as he looked at me sadly.

" Are you sure you would do whatever is needed?" I asked him and raised my eyebrows. He just nodded to me.

" Then you will find anti-venom for my nephews. I don't want anything bad to happen to them." I said to Şahin and he seemed disappointed in my answer.

" Why don't you like the idea of two of us ruling the whole world? Sultan Şahin and Ismihan Sultana." Şahin said and smiled at mention of us having the titles.

" Because I was born as a daughter of Sultan and I know how that world functions

" Because I was born as a daughter of Sultan and I know how that world functions. One Sultan goes and another comes. I don't want you to risk your life for short period of power." I said to him and looked him seriously.

" You seem like you think people of Empire would not love me and they would want to dethrone me quickly?" Şahin asked me as he raised his eyebrows quickly.

" It is not what I think, it is what everyone of us knows." I said to him shortly. He alone knew that. He could have been almost twice times killed by Sultan, but he would always escape from it.

" So you are against my idea?" Şahin asked me as he seemed disappointed in me.

" Yes, I dislike that idea and I can't support you in that even though if you are my husband. If you want things like those, you can divorce me right now." I said to him and raised my head, while he looked at me in shock.

" I could never divorce with woman I love most in the world." Şahin came closer to me and took my hands into his.

" Şahin came closer to me and took my hands into his

"  Decision is yours. If you will continue to dream about the Ottoman throne, you will divorce me right now." I said seriously and stopped a bit, just to see his reaction.

" You will have to decide between power and love. You will decide between Ottoman throne and me. I give you time until tonight. You will tell me your decision." I said to him seriously and looked away.

" Ismihan, I don't want you to stress about those things. You need to take care of baby that is inside you." Şahin said and placed his hand on my belly.

" If you chose the throne you will never ever be able to see that baby." I said to him as I was hurt, because my gut said to me that he will pick power instead of me.

I just walked away from Şahin to my chambers, where my son Murad was. Doctors were with him always, so they could make him feel at least bit better. It was hard for him because he would cry all the time from the pain.

" Sultana, a letter has arrived for you." a servant gave me a letter which was standing in my chambers. I took it into my hands and started reading it.

Dear Ismihan Sultan,
I am working in Palace currently and we are giving hundred percent of us to find out what happened to Sultan Ahmed and Şehzade Mustafa.
After two months of unsuccessful trying of healing them, our doctors finally found out what happened to them. They have been posioned with a poison which has similiar effects as small pox, but it takes a lot more to kill a person. We are giving our everything to help Sultan Ahmed and Şehzade Mustafa to recover. I found an information who is our main suspect, and you are the only one I will tell this to. I was around Istanbul when I heard the person who bought that posion was your sister, Fahriye Sultan. Main suspects are her, and your husband Şahin Giray, but for him we don’t have any evidence he is included in this. Please take care and I will inform you about everything,
Iskender-paşa

" Damn it!" I said as I was annoyed and worried when I read Fahriye's name in the letter. She was main suspect and Iskender knew she did it.

Only good thing is that they couldn't blame Şahin for this, but he still may get into the trouble.

" Sultana, are you fine?" Zeynep asked me after I have read the letter.

" I am, don't worry." I said and took my lion Murad in my hands, so he finally stopped crying.

At that moment Şahin entered my chambers and walked towards us. He came closer to Murad and kissed his forehead, and then he took his small hands into his.

" Our beautiful son." Şahin said while he was admiring our son, but at that moment he looked at the desk and he saw a letter there.

I forgot to burn that letter, and Şahin took it in his hands and he has read it. He just looked at me seriously and sighed.

" You will get rid of Iskender if you want Fahriye to survive." Şahin said to me coldly.

" Şahin, you won't order to me what will I do." I said to him as I gave Murad back to Zeynep.

Şahin walked closer to me and looked me deep in my eyes. Then he took the letter and putted it in fire to burn.

" This way it is better." he said and smiled when the letter disappeared completley.

" I will talk with Iskender

" I will talk with Iskender. I will make sure no one knows about Fahriye. But it is her mistake, she bought it by herself instead of sending some servant to do it." I said as I was really sorry for Fahriye at the one hand, but at another hand it was what she deserved.

" Let's hope so, because Fahriye Sultana could tell everything to other people." Şahin said and he seemed pretty worried about that.

" If you wouldn't care for the throne, you would do nothing about it, and we could live happily now." I said and stepped away from him showing him how hurt I am because this all happened because of him.

" Will you ever forgive me about that, Ismihan? Will you always act like this? Like I am total stranger to you?" Şahin asked me as I could see he is sorry for his behvaiour.

" I might forgive you if you chose option you should, tonight." I said to him and left to Topkapi Palace.