27th Chapter

" Ismihan, my daughter, only black clouds came over our Palace. Our lives are going to change. All male heirs of Ottoman throne are sick." My Valide Safiye Sultan said as she came upset and worried into my Palace.

She always wanted dethrone Ahmed, and now she is worried because her own daughter Fahriye poisoned him, but of course she didn't know that.

Now she knew she can't use Mustafa against him, because Mustafa was sick also and no one knew if he is going to survive.

" I heard, Valide, may God help them to recover really soon, because who knows what will happen with us if we lose them." I said and looked sadly so she couldn't even think that I know something about this.

I wanted Ahmed and Mustafa to survive. I promised myself I will do whatever for that to be possible, even though I knew Fahriye wouldn't help me in that because only thing she wanted was to marry with Mehmed Giray.

" How it is possible that only male heirs are sick from smallpox, and no one else in Palace is sick from that too?" My Valide said and sighed. She seemed like she thinks someone did it on purpose, but she obviously didn't know who.

 She seemed like she thinks someone did it on purpose, but she obviously didn't know who

" Everything about that is weird to me, Valide. I am afraid what is going to happen. We need to find cure for Ahmed and Mustafa, because without them there will come an end to our dynasty." I said to her but she just rolled her eyes.

" We don’t need cure for Ahmed, we need cure only for Mustafa. We need to get Mustafa on the Throne." she said and raised her head. How could she have zero emotions towards Ahmed who was also her grandson?

" Both of them need to be cured, Valide. You favorise Mustafa and you know alone that Halime doesn't like you and she will punish you when she gets the power." I said to her.

" So will she did to your husband." she said and had smirk on her face, but then continued.

" We will remove Halime. We don’t need her anymore. We will rule in Mustafa's name." she said and raised her head.

I was looking at her and I couldn't believe what kind of snake is my mother. Only thing she wanted was power, and nothing else. She would remove everyone who was standing on her way, just to get what she wants. She didn't care if she has to kill innocent people, she would do it and she wouldn't even care for that.