15th Chapter

- Ismihan, have you heard the happy news? - Fahriye came happily to my chambers. She seemed happy like she was never before. It was obvious she didn't know what Sultan told me, because if she would know, she wouldn't be happy now.

- What is it? - I asked her trying not to show her my sadness because of Ahmed's decision.

- Our nephew Sultan Ahmed decided he will marry both of us. But I heard Mehmed Giray is one of the suitable husbands. This means he finally realised the truth and he wants to marry me with Mehmed. - Fahriye said as she couldn't hide her happines.

My heart hurted me because I didn't know how to react to her now. I knew there is another man who will she marry. I couldn’t tell this to my sister. I couldn’t tell to her that I will marry a man she loves.

- I hope it will be like that, but at your place I wouldn't be happy so easily. Handan impacts him a lot, do you think she would do this to make us happy? - I asked her coldly. I didn't want to ruin her happiness, but she didn't know the whole story.

- Why aren't you happy for me, sister? This is the first time Ahmed made a good decision and you are here cold and serious about that. Maybe you would like to marry Mehmed? - Fahriye said to me in distrust. I couldn’t believe what my sister said to me.

- I would never ever look at man my sister loves. You are my blood and that is the most important thing. I am just telling you that you shouldn't be happy so early because we still haven't heard Sultan's decision. - I said to her trying to sound more nice this time.

- Sultanas, Sultan Ahmed came to talk with both of you. Your Valide Safiye Sultan is also here. - Reyhan-aga said and at that moment Sultan Ahmed and Safiye Sultana came into our chambers. I looked at my mother from the corner of my eyes and I could see she is really happy. She obviously done something she really wanted.

- As you know, I found suitable husbands for you. - Ahmed said to us coldly. Fahriye couldn't stop showing her happiness, and this all seemed really weird to our Valide.

- I want to thank you Your Majesty for doing the right decision. - Fahriye said to him with a smile, but he wasnt happy.

- I don't know why are you happy even before you found out who I found suitable for you. - Ahmed said coldly to Fahriye. I could see my Valide seems shocked by his words.

- I decided Fahriye will marry with my new Grand Vizier Derviş-paşa, while Ismihan will marry with Crimean prince Mehmed Giray. - Ahmed said and I could feel both Fahriye and Valide looking at me angrily.

- Hunkarim, but why? Why are you doing this to me? I love Mehmed Giray. - Fahriye said to Ahmed sadly, but Ahmed obviously didn't care for her words.

- That's what I found most suitable. - Ahmed said seriously.

- Ahmed, grandson, will you think about your decision once again? - Valide said to him which shocked me.

- I won't. This is what I find suitable and it will be like this. No one will mix into my decisions. - Ahmed said angrily to Valide.

- I won't marry Mehmed Giray. - I said to him seriously and everyone around me seemed shocked how can I decline this.

- No one asked you if you will or won't, you must do it. - Ahmed said as he came closer to me.

- I would never marry a man my sister loves

- I would never marry a man my sister loves. I don't know where is your heart to do something like this. Obviously Handan had too strong influence on this decision. - I said to him angrily with my head raised. Ahmed looked at me with distrust how can I act like this in front of him.

- I won't let you marry Şahin Giray. That is impossible. - Ahmed yelled on me.

- I don't know why you make such a difference between them, because this is obviously how your mother wished. She wanted to hurt both of us. - I said to him raising my head high which annoyed him.

- I don't want to hear any more word about this. You won't marry Şahin Giray, and Fahriye won't marry Mehmed Giray. You will stop with your dreams. - Ahmed yelled on me.

- I will marry him and I won't need your permission to do it. - I said to him seriously. Ahmed didn't have any word to answer to me so he just left my chambers angrily.

- How can you talk like this with our nephew Sultan? You know he is angry on you now. - Valide yelled on me angrily, while Fahriye was crying next to me.

- If you were by my side and supported me, this would never happen. But you were on Anastasia's side and this is why everything happened. You killed hearts of both of your daughters today. - I said to her seriously and turned to Fahriye who couldn't stop crying. My Valide left my chambers.

- How could he do that, Ismihan? Why would he hurt both of us so much? - Fahriye asked me as she couldn't hide her tears

- How could he do that, Ismihan? Why would he hurt both of us so much? - Fahriye asked me as she couldn't hide her tears. She looked like her heart broken into million parts after hearing this.

- This was all Handan's plan, but Fahriye, I will be with you. I won't marry Mehmed Giray. I would never do something like this. - I said to her trying to comfort her.

- But I will have to marry Derviş. - Fahriye said and continued to cry.

- Not if we get rid of him. - I said to her and hugged her strongly.