The Surgeon Sequel - The Twins Part 16

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

This is all too real.

I’m in hell.

My warm blood seeps from my hand and splats onto the white tiled floor.

Tap-tap-tap – the sound of my blood splatting onto the cold floor gives me an insight: only the dead go to hell! I stare at my seeping blood: I’m alive!

Sudden Questions flood me with hope: is this hell, here on earth? Is it a warped creation by The Twins AND The Surgeon to control us all?

IS THE SURGEON REALLY DEAD?

……

I hastily bind a bandage around my hand, throw on my flying pack and rev up the rotor to full power. I race for the keypad and slam in 666, then turn and shout, “I’m going to look for answers, Kade. But, I’ll be back and we’ll be together again – soon.”

…… 

Freezing air slices through me as I fly through this vast frozen landscape. The huddled mounds of people are fewer this time. They untangle themselves and reach up toward me as I fly by, all collectively crying, “Save us,” with pathetic, cold weakened voices.

As I fly, I tell myself, if this really is hell, then it will be infinite, the space will be endless.

I fly at a steady speed, until: THUD!

When I hit a wall, I have my answer.

Luckily my rotors cushioned the impact and I hit the floor with a perfect forward role.

This place is fucking man made. A hell made by humans right here on earth. A vast thermostatically regulated fridge in which to imprison and torture unfortunate souls. The Sixth Zone is more The Fake Zone!

This revelation empowers me and I continue onwards to rescue Kade; eager to share my discovery with him.

……

A frenzy of freezing hands grab and grapple with me as I make my way back to the operating room entrance. I feel bad for having to push them away, but right now my priority is getting my guy off that surgical table.

Kade and I will liberate these people – together.

……

I call out, “Kelly, where are you?” When she doesn’t answer questions and scenarios flood my head – who is the girl in the cryogenic tank? The corpse Kade and I washed was real. The Kelly that shattered Kade’s nose was real. Who is the Kelly in here?

The questions cause me diverting doubt, which I push to the back of my head: for now, I know this place is real and I have to get out of it.

But what of Kristene? Kade and I saw and smelt her decomposing body.

I urge myself to think later. I have to rescue Kade and bring him home as the: son, brother, lover and soul mate that he is.

When I reach the keypad I holler through the wickedly effective freezing sleet, “Kelly, if you’re here, make your way to me now!”

I wait a minute or so and can wait no more – I slam in 666 

……

The sudden heat is once again: heaven. I pull off my mangled fly pack, brush off the sleet and momentarily wallow in the warmth.

…... 

Of course, my wallow doesn’t last long. I’m confronted by another puzzle: a bedroom has replaced the operating room.

I bang the glass with my fists, “Hello – I guess you’ve realized I’ve discovered your hell is fake and fabricated. Come and confront me, let’s make this an equal playing field for once, you pair of sickos.”

A door slowly opens and Twin:1 saunters in with a model like swagger, “Welcome back, Tanya,” she says, with a smile 

“Where’s Kade? I ask, impatient.

She lowers her eyes in a sheepish way, “He’s entertaining my sister,” she says, looking suddenly coy.

“Cut the shy, girly crap – is he intact?” I ask, bluntly.

It’s then I notice that her long black robe is fitted tight, emphasizing her tall, athletic and womanly physique. And there’s a change in her demeanor, she’s less malevolent, more – flirtatious.

I’m feeling freaked.

When she speaks, it’s with a slow, simpering voice, “We’ve had a change of mind. My sister and I both agree that Kade is a rather splendid male specimen. So we spoke with The Surgeon and we have her permission to abandon his gender reassignment surgery and put him to good use.”

She sits on the bed, crosses her legs provocatively and continues, “You must understand, that although my sister and I are both pure evil, we’re also pure girls. We’ve never had a boyfriend, and we’re both rather broody. Sure we have our wonderful imps, but we’re both ready for babies, now,” she purrs.

I shake my head to stop my heart hurting, “What are you talking about?”

She grins wide, “Am I not making myself clear? Let me spell it out: Kade is ours now. You get back on your rescue mission in our fake hell, and let Kade get back to experiencing real women.”

She unfurls her legs and stands up, “Off you go, Tanya. My sister and I are off to start our family…”