The rest of the night.

Ashleigh;

For the rest of the night, after Marcus, Ella and Phil got back with our food we all laid about talking about London and our plans. Naturally the boys started talking about the games they wanted to get. It was like we was all a weird little family. I was still laid cuddling Dan eating pizza trying not to make a mess. As it got later and later on into the night everyone began to head to bed. Phil was first.

"Right guys im off to bed" Phil said standing up off the sofa

"Night Phillip!" I said smiling.

"Night mate" Marcus replied.

Ella was starting to fall asleep cuddled up to Marcus. She was such a Disney princess sleeper. You know, like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty when theyre laid there with their hair all neat and no makeup smudges. However I was Anna from Frozen. Yeah that one, the one who dribbles and wakes up with her hair in a massive bird nest..

Phil walked to his room and shut his door. 

"I think we better get to sleep aswell since this one looks like shes already passed out" Marcus said quietly as he looked at Ella.

"Alright we'll get out of your way" Dan said. 

I got up from the sofa and so did Dan.

"Night" I said softly to Marcus 

"Night Ash" Marcus replied.

I walked towards my bedroom door as Dan followed. 

"What you doing?" I said as I turned to see Dan stood beside me.

"I wanted to finish our date properly. You know the whole walking you to your door thing.." Dan said smiling

"Aw you adorable jerk" I said poking Dans chest.

"I know. My Winnie the Pooh voice and charm works everytime" Dan replied laughing sarcasticly.

I began giggling along. 

"Okay night Daniel" I said looking up at him smiling.

"Night Ashleigh" Dan said.

He began walking down the hallway to Phils room but as I opened my door, Dan stopped in his tracks and started to walk back.

"Ash.." He said softly as he got to my door.

"Yep?" I replied

He leant down and kissed my cheek softly. I felt myself blush and I had a feeling it was gonna show alot.

"Night" He said softly smiling.

"Night" I replied smiling back. 

Dan started to walk back to Phils room and I went into mine and shut the door behind me. I feel like such a teenager. Dan had just kissed me and I had massive butterflies. I got into bed and laid there. I couldnt sleep. So much had happened today. I was excited because of the little cheek kiss Dan gave me but the fact I slept for hours earlier was stopping me from sleeping now. I laid there for a while watching a DVD and eventually dozed off.