Avoiding him..

Ashleigh;

Straight after mine and Dans disaster date I had fallen asleep. I had a nightmare that had freaked me out. I was actually Dans girlfriend and one day I came home to find him cheating on me with that Abbie girl. As you can tell I have some trust issues. Dan isnt even my boyfriend and here I am dreaming that I am. 

I woke up later that day at 7;30pm. I knew this would totally screw my sleep pattern up but tell me what teenager these days actually gets a decent amount of sleep? I decided that for the rest of today I would try to avoid Dan as much as I could in order to try and reduce any awkwardness from today. Since I hadnt seen much of Ella today I thought I would try and spend as much time with her as I could. I got out of bed and just wiped away any smudged leftover makeup. I walked into the front room to see Dan and Phil sat on the sofa watching a movie and Ella was sat in the corner on the beanbag reading a book and Marcus was getting himself a drink of water. As I walked in everyone turned to look at me. 

"Shes alive!" Marcus said re-enacting the making of Frankensteins monster. I giggled softly.

"Alright boo?" Ella said looking at me raising and eyebrow.

I nodded smiling when secretly I wanted to go back to bed.

"We're watching Batman if you want to join us?" Phil said looking at me smiling.

"Okay" I said. I wasnt going to sit next to Dan so I sat next to Phil. Making Phil the awkward person in the middle. 

Ella glanced up at me and mouthed "Everything ok?". I smiled and nodded. 

"What we doing about dinner?" Marcus said sitting down on the sofa next to Dan.

"Havent you had dinner yet? Its 7;30?" I said raising an eyebrow. Back home we usually had dinner around 5pm. 

"Nah we was waiting for you Ash" Phil replied smiling

"You didnt have to!" I said panicking incase I had pissed anyone off.

"We wanted to spend time with you" Ella said looking at me smiling.

"Aw thanks guys" I said smiling at them all. 

I noticed Dan was looking at me smiling but not saying anything. Maybe I had upset him for not thanking him for today.. I'll talk to him later..

"How about pizza?" I suggested looking around for approvals.

Dans eyes bolted open with approval along with a massive grin. 

"OO! Yes!" Phil said smiling. "Ella, Marcus, Agreed on pizza?"

"Yeah sure" Ella said smiling. Marcus nodded in approval.

"Ill get it if you want?" I offered

"Nah its fine. Ill get it since you dont know your way around London as much yet. Plus I know this amazing takeaway place that does pizza and I can just pick it up for us" Phil replied softly.

"Ill come with you and give you a hand" Marcus said. "Ella babe what you gonna have?" 

"Im not sure. I dont know what they have. I may aswell come with you guys and choose".

We all wrote our orders on a bit of paper. I wrote ham and pineapple since I didnt really like a tonne of meat on mine. 

Ella, Phil and Marcus went out leaving me and Dan in the house on our own. This couldnt get much more awkward.. Suddenly I got a text from Ella. 

Talk to him girl. Hes worried hes upset you. xx -Ella

I love Ella but sometimes I wish she could sort everything out for me..