The call from my sister...

Dan;

I was at my desk editing my new "Truth or dare 4" video eating my giant bag of malteasers when my phone began to ring. I didnt like socialising with people much since I end up either becoming a mess who cant form a word or say the randomest shit you will ever hear. I picked up the call and it was my older sister Ella. I answered.

"Oi Daniel, guess what!" Ella said sounding almost as excited when our dad told us we may be able to get a puppy at the age of 7

"Ella you know i hate guessing, just tell me already!" I replied

"Im coming to London in 3 weeks!" she said 

I was so surprised since i havent seen her in a while since ive been living in London where I do my BBC radio show with Phil. She told me about her visiting and bringing a friend called Ashleigh. Ella said she has a Youtube channel called "AshleighsLife". Once the call is finished I went straight to Youtube and searched her up. I seen she has 1,490 subscribers. I watched her newest video of her styling a few winter outfits. As the video began playing I saw her face and my jaw dropped. 

"Shes beautiful" i whispered.

I saw her long brown hair with her emerald green eyes and she looked amazing. I watched as she modelled a few different outfits ranging from girly to borderline tomboy with black skinny jeans and baggy black t-shirts and converse.

Around half way through the video Phil had managed to sneak into my room and began watching the video beside me.

"I dont think the clothes would suit you Dan" Phil said 

"Holy sh.. Dont sneak up on me like that!" I said almost jumping out of my own skin.

"Dan why are you watching that though.. Seriously." Phil asked curiously

"Because Ella is bringing her her in 3 weeks. Theyre going to be staying here if thats okay with you?" I asked

"Yeah sure thats fine" Phil said smiling "I havent seen Ella in months"

I sat staring at the screen watching Ashleigh smile and show off her different earrings. 

"Dan.. You look like you're about to start drooling.." Phil said

My eyes widened when i realised i had been staring for a good 5 minutes. 

"I-I- was thinking about.. dinner.. yeah.. what we having? I'm starving.." I say trying to think of an excuse or some sort of subject change. 

"Shall i order pizza?" Phil says

"Yeah go on then" I reply

Phil walks towards the door and stops and turns around and says "She is pretty you know.." 

"I know" i say blushing.

Phil goes out of my room and shuts my door. Once the video has finished I 'x'ed off Youtube and went to sit at the end of the bed. I sit there whispering to myself "Dont act like a dick infront of her Dan". After many times of whispering similar phrases, I thought to myself "She wouldnt go for someone like me anyway..Shes too beautiful"...

I plodded into the lounge where Phil was sitting and we decided to play Mario Kart. I didnt win many times since all I could think about was when Ashleigh was going to be coming into my house. My room. My life...