Introduction; Ella

"Okay thats all guys, i hope you love the look as much as I do! Like,comment and subscribe! Byeee!" I said finishing up my newly recorded video of a summery makeup tutorial. I turned the camera off and sat down on my bed.

I had started a Youtube channel about a year and 5 months ago and I loved every second of filming. Ive got around 678 subscribers on my "EllasWonderland" channel and I genuienly wish i could do this full time. I feel that my YouTube really does reflect who i am, the blonde haired,blue eyed, bubbly girly girl who loves the colour pink. I also have a boyfriend called Marcus although I think hes only been in one of my videos on my channel doing the "Boyfriend does my makeup TAG". We've been together for almost 4 years now, We met in school and at first he was just a friend but he came out of that friendzone and right into my heart when he took me on our first date to go shopping. I remember the exact place he put his hand in mine and after that we didnt let go. He was my rock and I was his. We currently both live together in a smallish apartment. Me and Marcus would both love to go and travel the world to places like New York, Rome and Tokyo.

Everything in my life was pretty good except my friends I used to know have moved away or are still in university so at the moment my life was lacking girly time. And that is not something a 19 year old girl soon to be 20 should be lacking...