The first night

Ashleigh;

We went to Dans house and he opened the door for us to come through. He helped me with my bags. 

"here let me" Dan said as he picked up my suitcase

"Thank you" I said quietly smiling.

We walked up a flight of stairs facing a door. Dan opened it and continued to walk inside. 

"Welcome to the Dan household" He said

"Hey this isnt just your house, its mine too!" Called a voice.

A man with black hair walked through a door and looked at us smiling.

"Hi guys" He said

"Phil!!" Ella said excitedly running towards him.

They gave eachother a hug. 

"Phil this is Ashleigh" Ella said pointing towards me

Phil came towards me and gave me a hug. 

"Hi" I said nervously

"Come on through guys" Phil said directing us into the lounge.

I followed behind them. When in the lounge everyone sat down whilst I stood in the door way feeling awkward. The only seat left was next to Dan. After today I already felt nervous even being near Dan incase I accidently said something like how Anna does in Frozen for example the "This is awkward, Not youre awkward, Cause just we're.. Im awkward.. You're gorgeous.. wait what" situation. That was exactly how i felt. Awkward but having a "love at first sight" problem.

Dan sat on the sofa with his legs laid out resting on the table. 

"Dan move your ass so Ashleigh can sit down" Phil said glaring at Dan

"Call me Ash, everyone does" I said smiling to Phil

"Jesus christ, I'm sorry. Here" Dan said. He patted the sofa signalling for me to sit down.

I slowly sat down next to Dan. 

"Thank you for having us" Ella said 

"Its fine" Dan said smiling. "Its been ages since we seen you"

"For the next two weeks we've sorted out arrangements for sleeping. I hope its no trouble. Dan is going to stay in my room on the floor whilst someone can stay in Dans room and the other can sleep on the sofa bed. It folds into a double bed so its up to you guys where you stay" Phil said looking at us all.

"Me and Marcus will stay in the lounge since I usually get up early anyway" Ella said

"Okay so Ash can take Dans bed then" Phil said looking at me smiling.

"Are you sure? Dan can have his room and I'll just share it with him" I said. "Oh crap, not like that i mean i'll sleep on the floor or something.. oh no" I said blushing redder than a tomato. 

Dan started laughing along with everyone else at my awkward moment. 

"Honestly its fine. You take my bed. We have a fold out bed anyway i'll be sleeping on" Dan said smiling at me.

After we all decided to order chinese and then played Sonic. I played against Dan a few times and won everytime. 

"You're good" Dan said smiling at me

"I'm competitive" I laughed back.

That night at 10 we all went to bed.I changed into my pyjama shorts and oversized t-shirt. I took off all my makeup and put my hair into a bun. That night I tossed and turned thinking of how I met Dan and how the rest of my 2 weeks here would work out.