"Doing that, barely sleeping, and having to pull all-nighters in the studio, that's not healthy, mija." Heather apprised, "You can't do that to yourself. Have you thought about asking for assistance, like a nanny?"

               "Tavon suggested it, but I said no." Shantey said, "I don't want no stranger bonding with my Azoni. Or any of my children. I had them, so I'm not trying to push my kids on nobody else. Plus, Cru is too hardheaded to be around some stranger. He don't mind nobody, but his family and Dad. He and Boogie fight a lot and I don't want no stranger losing control and hit mines because I'm killing a bitch. No joke."

               Heather chuckled lightly. "No, you're right about that. But you need help either way, Shantey. I know Cruz and Boogie are in Jersey every weekend but there's still Romeo, Seona, and Azoni here seven days a week. All five on weekdays. What if you don't have a stranger watch your kids? This is where family comes in. You know Papi finally retired last month and we'll have all the free time in the world. We'll enjoy our grandchildren's company."

               "Papi retiring is for you and him to finally travel. Not having babies running around. You're kids are grown and it's time for y'all to live in peace."

               "I have traveled more than enough in my life, mija." Heather stated, "Papi and I love having the grandchildren around. We keep Samuel for Tayler everybody while she's at work. That's what grandparents are for."

               Shantey appeared thoughtful. "I. . . don't mind. I just don't want too much to be on you and Papi. That will be a nine year old, three toddlers and a newborn. The three toddlers that love to play all day. Romeo goes to his uncle's to be with his cousin's after school, so he's fine."

               "And that's why I have playrooms and a backyard to entertain them. Let me and Papi handle this. We know what we doing." Heather said, which makes her and Shantey chuckle in unison. "I raised three rowdy, loudmouthed kids in my time. I got this. Trust me. Shoot me their schedules and I'll handle it from there."

               "Okay, Mommy," Shantey gave in. "At least with Azoni, I want to keep him with me for a few more weeks with breastfeeding. After the first month, I'll start pumping and you can watch him too so I won't have him around work settings."

               "See how easy that was?"

               "I know, Mommy." Shantey chuckled, "I hate putting my kids on people. I'm definitely not doing that to Romeo; him being the oldest or not, because I've been there—the eldest being the parent to the younger siblings. I want him to enjoy his teen years without that responsibility."

               "I understand. But I'm offering, so you're not putting the kids off on me. Don't be feeling that way either. They'll be in good hands. I know as mother's we love trying to take on everything without assistance and have too much pride to ask for help. I was the same way, so I get it. But you're overwhelmed, so I'm stepping in as the grandparent and helping you and Tavon."

               "Well, thank you, Mommy." Shantey said sincerely.

               "Of course, mija." Heather replied, raising Azoni to lay on her shoulder and in a baby voice she says, "Tell mommy everything will be fine with Abuelo and Abuela."