36

"Jasmine here; ya heard!"

Cru's yell makes Jasmine chuckle, then she walked into the Booker's residence. "You your Daddy son. What you doing home boy?"

"Cause parent teacher conference." Cru said as he closed the door. "What you doing here?"

Shantey came in the grand entryway, grabbing Cru by his head and turned him to the staircase. "Mind yo business." She pushes his head forward, "Go to ya room. Play the game or something. Just get outta my face."

Cru laughed racing upstairs as Jasmine chuckled. "He must've already been hardheaded."

"Girl. Working the last nerve I have left. Goddamn parent-teacher conferences." Shantey voiced as she leaded Jasmine to the kitchen where Tae, Ameer, and Azoni were, her UGG Fluff Yeah slides scrubbing the floor.

"Happy birthday, Tavon." Jasmine greeted as he held Azoni.

Tae smiled. "Preciate it, Jas."

"What do you have planned tonight?" Jasmine wondered. "It's your big 3-5. You gotta turn up."

"Y'know me, I'm simple. I want this dinner wit my family. I'm not tryna do nothin' big and major."

Jasmine nodded, discreetly shooting Shantey a glance. Before she could say anything else, Ameer spoke, "Tae Tae, can we play in the playroom with Azoni? I'll share."

Tae chuckled lightly. "Yeah, Boogie, com' on."

Ameer jumped off the island stool, then left with Tae and Azoni. Jasmine instantly turned to Shantey, quietly saying, "How the hell are we going to get him out to the surprise party if he want a at-home dinner?"

"See he didn't tell me that until we woke up this morning," Shantey returned in a whisper. "But don't worry about it. Let me handle getting him out the house. I am glad you came by. I wanted to run something by you."

"Oh yeah?" Jasmine on the massive island stool, "What is it?"

"I want to do another documentary." She revealed.

"Another documentary?" Jasmine repeated with a raised brow, "What made you think of doing another one?" She wondered.