The departure & discovery

All misspellings are solely the fault of autocorrect.

•————————•
Nightmare stood at the edge of the void, it's emptiness mocked them. Raider was scared, but tried to look brave, which was stupid since his mother could tell if he was scared. Tenpatch was shaking as he stood. Afraid from the books he had read, they said the void rips you a rapt and puts you back together until you DIE. Tenpatch didn't want to die, "m-mama are we gonna die like dada" he chocked before erupting with tears. Raider was in shock, their dad had died!? He too started crying, nightmare sat down to they were eye level and brought the two skeles into a big mama bear hug. "I'll protect you" she said. She released the kids from the hug and said "do you me to go first?" The kids hesitantly nodded. Nightmare sighed and jumped in. The kids, now realizing they just possibility killed their mom, jumped in right after. Trying to grasp and hug her for safety. Raider got to her first and clung onto her like it was the end of the world. Tenpatch eventually got there, but the falling had stopped. It was just... void. The children felt safe with their mother, nightmare on the other hand wasn't feeling so well. Remember when I said the void rips your soul apart and puts it back? Well, her soul was being ripped apart and put back together. The showed no pain, a skill she learned from her husband.
It continued

Countless days

But nothing

Only black

Only pain
(I love the fcking return key)

The sun beamed through the window. It's bright light spilled into room, covering every corner in a soft golden light. Erratum groaned at the harsh light before getting up. He was a Junior and around 20. He got dressed into his usual clothing, a hoodie and some shorts. Erratum had been in this au for about 4 years now. Some people knew that he was a god from another multiverse, but those were only his close friends. Like this au's Blue, Ink(surprisingly) and this au's pallet. But the again, pallet was everyone's friend. If you weren't pallets friend you we're definitely a social outcast. Error left the dorms and headed over to campus. Luckily it wasn't that far so he didn't need to drive to school. Blue ran up to Erratum, "YOU FCKING LEFT ME!" He complained. Erratum chuckled and replied "well you shouldn't have slept so late." Blue growled a big before heading back inside.

(A/N: this is a collage au, not actually NaJ, it's like a spin off of NaJ, but not the same au :] )

Nightmare POV (HAH, this book is not completely 3rd person >:D)
It was cold in the void, well. For me at least. Raider and Tenpatch where cuddled up to me for warmth. I had wrapped my tentacles around us in a cocoon shape. I was tired, but I couldn't sleep, no I had to find error. I saw some sort of light, which was odd since the void is empty darkness. The light grew closer and closer until I blacked out.

I awoke again from Raider and Tenpatch jumping on me. I groan and said "what." Harshly. The two stopped and I looked around, seems like we're in an alleyway. I felt my souls change, or something. I can't really describe it, it's like it morphed and changed slightly. I checked my stats.
Name:
Age: 20
Attack: ???
Def.: ???
Info: *an error has occurred, please try again*

I sighed, nothing too revealing about them. In the name area, I changed it to say "Cressela delusion" Just a random name and my old last name. I heard Tenpatch and Raider gasp at what I had done. "How did you do that mama!?" Tenpatch wondered. I chuckled a bit and said "I'll tell you when your older" Raider huffed in annoyance. A piece of paper fell down from the sky, landing directly in my lap. "Error's name is now Erratum Panne. Is that German?" I mumbled. The paper magically disappeared leaving everyone in shock.

(Back to 3rd person)

Nightmare tried to get up and start to look around for error, sadly she was too weak from the void and ended up collapsing. She groaned in pain, Tenpatch and Raider were worried. "Mama!!" Tenpatch cried. Raider ran into the street, looking for someone to help. "Help! My mama's hurt!" He pleaded. But his voice was drowned out by the cars and peoples shoes hitting the street. No one payed attention to the poor thing, he was just worried for his mother. This au's ink looked at the child in curiosity. He walked up to Raider and asked "what wrong kid?" Raider looked at him in surprise. He grabbed inks arm and dragged him into the alleyway. "My mamas hurt" he cried, ink looked at the girl in shock. She looked around 19, 20 at most. And her kids looked around 5ish....that means she had them when she was 15! That's terrible! Ink thought, he was interrupted by a smol child tugging on his sleeve. "Are you gonna help mama?" The child asked through their tears. He nodded kindly and went up to nightmare. He looked at her, looking for wounds or infections, but saw nothing. 'That's good', he thought. Ink then proceeded to take out his phone and called *insert phone number here*.

Only minutes later the ambulance arrived. The took nightmare and went up to ink to ask "do you know what happened?" Ink shook his head no. The nurse sighed. Tenpatch and Raider climbed into the truck, not wanting to leave their mothers side. They had never left nightmare's side actually. It was too dangerous to go outside, an au could collapse at any moment. They would play in the palace gardens, but never too far from home.

The hospital room was a blinding white, Raider and Tenpatch sat in chairs by the hospital bed, waiting for Nightmare to wake up. "When do you think mamas gonna wake up?" Tenpatch asked. Raider sighed and said "I dunno, soon I hope. I don't like this place.." This place made Raider feel sick, all the negativity and stress was too overwhelming. A groan came from the bed, the two looked over with starts in their eyes. Nightmare slowly sat up and looked down at the two. "Tenpatch? Raider?" She questioned. The kids went up to hug nightmare, whom winced in pain a bit. She had broken a few ribs, but she was fine. A bit later a nurse came in and asked her few questions like "what happened to you? Are these your kids? How did you get pregnant with them?" nightmare just replied with "i don't remember" , "yes" and "i don't wanna talk about it..." the nurse frowned. but what could she do? she was just a nurse trying to help. "Very well, you may need to be in the hospital for a few days-" "No!" nightmare gasped. "i- uhhh, i mean I'm fine now." Nightmare quickly said. the nurse shrugged and let nightmare leave. This was literally the worst nurse in the world.

The family hurried out of the hospital, not wanting to waste anymore time. Another paper fell from the sky, landing right in nightmare's hands. Actually, I'm gonna start saying Cressela. Landing right in Cressela's hands. "Go to *insert address here*" it read. Cressela decided to go since, well they didn't really have anywhere else to go really. Luckily, they were near the neighborhood so they looked around for house numbers. Then they finally found it.

•-----------------•