New Friend

sorry if it has spelling mistakes

btw, the pic has nothing to do with this, just found it
•————————•
Creasela walked around campus, looking for the science building. "Fucking map is useless" she mumbled. "You need help?" She looked over and there was la- nightmare. "Uhh, yeah. Where's the science building?" Nightmare said, blushing in embarrassment. Nightmare smiled at her a bit, he knew what it was like not to have any friends. "Cmon, I have science too" he said, and started walking toward the building. Cressela smiled, but was really disgusted by the kindness. Sure she needed to get get to class, but he was so....happy. And friendly. Yuck.
-
Once they had reached the building, the two parted ways. Nightmare walked into her class. There were a lot of kids. She felt a sudden stage fright and took a seat by the window.
The person sitting next to her tapped her shoulder "hey there~ what's you name?" They asked. Cressela looked over to them, then back at the window. "Cressela." She said. The birds were flying high, putting on an aerial show. "I'm Solar Swapdream. Nice to meet ya". He said. He had a dark golden jacket, a soft pale green shirt barely visible underneath. He also had a halo floating from his head. She continued to study him, but then the teacher came. "Alright maggots, today we are learning about chemistry! Get your notebooks out and get to work!!!" The lady shouted. "Sir, yes sir!" The most of class said in unison, some laughed afterwards. Cressela took out her notebook and started to write. Her handwriting was like cursive, but legible! And so old-timey. It's was...regal.
The teacher continued to teach the class, but Cressela couldn't concentrate. She thought of the gang and all her friends, on the bright side, everyone hated this class. But also this au's hate was in this class, so she couldn't get much negativity. Some students were scared of hate and the teachers, so that was nice.
Class was boring, but she felt something skid onto her desk. A note. She opened the piece of paper 'what class to do have next? -Solar' it read. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and wrote 'dunno, I think I have a free period -Cress' she wrote, and passed the paper back to Solar. He read it and smiled. Taking out another piece of paper and scribbling words on it. He passed it back to Cress 'Me too! We could hang out if you want. -Solar' Cressela looked back at Solar who was blushing a bit. She gave him a small nod yes, and continued to write the notes.
It was basic stuff, molecules, components. Yada yada.
-
The bell rung, students got up and shuffled out of the classroom. They ran through the halls either to their next class, or the restroom. Cressela and Solar exited together, chatting and getting to know each other. "Heh, so where are you from?" Solar asked. Cressela thought for a bit then answered "it's really far away, doesn't really have a name." She shrugged. "Wow, vague much?" Solar laughed a bit.
The two made their way to the school gardens, Cressela would usually go there to catch up with Erratum. The two talked about normal stuff. It went from places, to food, to murder plans.
Normal stuff.
Soon enough, Erratum arrived. He felt a bit of jealousy when he saw solar. He went behind Cressela and hugged her. Solar seemed surprised at his action "Wait, isn't Erratum scared of physical contact?" Solar asked. "Only people I don't know very well. Cressela and I grew up together!" Erratum said. Solar looked confuzzled. No wonder both their backstory's are so vague.
Solar felt a bit of jealousy boil up inside him. Even though he had just met Cressela, he has a crush on her. (jeez man-)
-
The day went as normal, dumb classes and no one paying attention.
By the end of the day, everyone was tired as fuck, but then Cress remembered.

Children exist.

Erratum left to the near by McDuckers, aka his "job". Cressela went to the daycare to pick up Raider and Tenpatch. Raider was chatting with his girlfriend's older brother, Raven. He found it funny that Shino found a boyfriend. Tenpatch was sitting in the corner, reading. Moku had a doctor's appointment that day, and couldn't come. the children were collected, and they headed over to the park again. Raider and Tenpatch were playing with some kids. Cressela had a big project to finish because school likes to do that for some reason. Luckily, it was about history, her favorite topic.

"Hey Cressela!" Pallet scream/yelled. Cressela almost fell off the bench she was on, but quicky picked herself back up. "What is it Pallet." Cressela sighed, still a little shaken. "Well, i was wondering if you could help me with my history project! Goth wont help me cause he's busy, but then i thought of you!"he said. Cressela rolled her eye. 'It's due tomorrow and this dumb ass didn't even start!?' she thought. "Okay.. what part do you need help on.." she asked. Pallet sat next to her and showed off his essay. 'simpleton, doing a boring essay' she chukled at how poorly written it was. "okay, i just need help on the last bit! i have to write about *insert historic figure here*. and i dont know much about them, heh" Pallet said. Cresslea looked at him like he was stupid, "then why did you pick *insert historic figure here*!!" Pallet just giggled nervously.

"so can you help? or-"

"just give me the fucking essay."

•————————————•

sorry its short, i have writers block rn.