Intervene

A/N: heya! So from here on out, the ending may seem a bit rushed...heh-

In all honesty I'm not that much into the Sans AU fandom anymore so I don't really know what to write for it, sorry. So I'm tryna finish this book cause a lot of people liked it and now I feel I must finish this...

Enjoy!

•—————————•

The world split into two. Space and time warping in on themselves, realities twisting and intermingling in swarm of chaotic harmony.

A portal opened in front of Cressela's house. One dark figure emerging. The moon illumiting only her outline, nothing else.

Three knock on the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

By now, it was midnight, and since it was the weekend Erratum and Cressela were in fact awake. "Who could be at the door this hour?" Cressela thought aloud. She looked at Erratum with a worried expression, Erratum nodded and went check.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hello?" Erratum said, opening the door, just a crack. The figure didn't not respond, instead she pushed on the door. Erratum grunted, putting all his strength into keeping the door shut. But it was no use.

The girl pushed it open with ease, walking inside once it was open. "Hey! You can't just barge in here!!" He yelled with rage. Cressela heard this, someone had gotten in. And the yelling was erratum saying 'stay hidden'.

So she did, she crept into the children's rooms and put them in a safer room. Thankfully both the kids were asleep. 

Erratum yelling didn't stop, meaning the thief was still in the house. Then, Cressela his and watched the interaction from afar.

"Hey! Are you even-" "Hello." The girl cut him off. The darkness on her face faded to a big smile on her Carmel colored skin. "It's nice to meet you Error!" She said enthusiastically, extending her hand for a handshake.

Erratum was taken back by this, but hesitantly shook her hand. "Hi...and my names not Error it's-" "no, it is." The girl smiled again. She looked over in the direction of where Cressela was hiding, Cressela quickly held her breath and scooted away from the view point.

"Ah, don't be shy! I don't bite! Heheh" she laughed. Erratum was confused, "who?-" then Cressela emerged. Fear shot through erratum's bones. Erratum hadn't even realized he was still in the handshake, he was so scared of what might happen to Cressela. The girl let go of Erratum. "What do you want!" Cressela said sternly. "Why, I simply want to bring you home!" She cheered.

'Is she insane!?' The couple thought. They were certain their home was destroyed...

Cressela POV.

What is happening...what sort of twisted dream is this? "We rebuilt it! Good as new, all it needs is an Error and a Nightmare!" The crazy person said.

"B-but how.." I look beside me, Error looked scared in a way. Probably because of all the torture he went through...that damn fate.

"Well, as fate would have it.." she stopped to laugh. Was that a joke!? "It was saved" she smiled. I felt Errors hand squeeze mine. "Who saved it?" I asked. Did she mean fate and destiny? The dentities? But, they too were- "Time silly!" She cheered.

"You mean that time...saved the multiverse? Our multiverse?" I said in disbelief. She rolled her eyes like it was nothing...nothing!? "I..don't wanna go back" Error mumbled.

"Well, I'm sorry but you don't have a choice." What is up with this girl. "Hey! You can't tell us what to do! Do you know who we are!!" I said angered. This bitch-

I got in a fighting stance, tentacles coming out of my back.

"I know who you are. You're just another speak of dust, another copy of countless others" she shrugged.

Before I could attack I blacked out.

•—————————•

god my writing sucks-

also this book will have a happy ending :)

so yayyyyyyy