She waited on the doorstep and soon enough a black motorbike was zooming by and stopped right before her. She watched as he got down almost in slow motion with the natural grace bikers seem to have; that poise with which he handled himself was almost... sexy? He took off his helmet, which god knows why seemed to also be in slow motion to her, and then he ran his hand through his semi long hair messing it up a bit. He looked like a Disney prince or something, so goddamn dreamy; a reggae version of Flynn Rider from 'Tangled' with that leather jacket and dark ripped jeans.

He smiled at her and in an instant he transformed from his super hot biker dude to a sweet guy; it was astounding how fast the change took place, but it was attractive, she couldn't deny it even if she tried.

"You ready?" he asked with a gentle smile on his face.

"Yeah, let's go." She said walking to his bike.

"Okay, I have an extra helmet for you." He said before reaching over pulling out a helmet that Julie just noticed was hanging in one side. She took it from his hand and put it on her head, her ponytail was making it a bit difficult to put on. "Maybe you should let your hair down." He commented, "It'd be easier."

"I guess so." She said before taking the rubber band off and putting the helmet back on.

"You look nice." He said with a coy grin.

"Thank you." She replied, "And I'd be lying if I said you look horrible."

"Is that a complement?"

"Maybe."

"Well I'll take it as one." He said before sitting back on his bike. "Hop on." He said motioning his head for her to join. She placed a hand on his shoulder helping herself climb up, this time it felt a bit easier; guess she's getting used to bikes. "Hold tight." Zayn said before starting the engine and off they went.

They didn't talk much on their way, considering you can hardly hear the other person when you're riding on a bike. Gradually, Julie seemed to be getting fond of riding on a bike though. This was the third time she'd been on it and she kinda liked the feeling of the chilly air hitting her face almost making it go numb. The air seemed fresher, purer, and the feeling of everything going blur before her eyes was, in a way, thrilling.

After about fifteen minutes, Zayn stopped his bike, when they got down Julie looked at the only house before them. Her eyes went wide and jaw felt slack. "You live here?"

"Welcome to my humble abode."

It wasn't like a mansion or something, but it was way better than the normal houses she came across around where she lived. The typical British dream house with white picket fence and all. All of a sudden she felt underdressed.

"Let's go in." Zayn said leading the way. She followed suit and within moments they were on the doorstep.

Zayn knocked on the door and after seconds of silence there was a bit of squealing from the other side that sounded somewhat like a girl yelling "He's here!" and the next thing you know, the door is open revealing a young girl who looked as if she was in her mid-teens.

"Zayn! You made it! C'mon in!" she seemed pretty pleased to see him.

"'Course I'd make it. Wahliya, this is Juliana by the way. Julie, she's Wahliya, my sister."

"Hey! It's nice to finally meet you after hearing him talk about you so much!" Wahliya seemed to be genuinely excited to meet Julie.

"He talked about me?" there was surprise in her tone.

"Yeah, wouldn't shut up even if we tried making hi-"

"Would you shut up!" Zayn cut in, his face was flushed in embarrassment. "Let's go find Safaa." Zayn said turning to Julie. She nodded, before following Zayn for the second time.