Chapter 11

A/N: Wakey, wakey, something's gonna happen owo

-0-0-0-

It didn't take that long for Boboiboy to get out of the house for a brief fresh air. The moment they all ate, it was the first time the brunette chose to separate from his siblings for a while, with him heading at their backyard. Mostly because he wanted the septuplets to at least get to know their father. Yet him watching that interaction didn't sit well with him. Ignoring that feeling inside of him, Boboiboy just went out, not bothering to even call for their attention.

"I must be out of my mind if I feel jealous for my brothers." He sighs exasperatedly, "It's nice that they get to see dad, and maybe finally, he's trying to get to know them."

Boboiboy raised the palm of his hand, where his power watch lay attached on his wrist. The same one, but most of his powers aren't with him anymore. His brown eyes remained fixated at the price he gave, and he didn't mind one bit. However, it still doesn't end when he remembered those events. The words his doppelganger uttered, and that vague memory of how he and his siblings were saved.

"If it's true... then how do I unlock you?" He muttered, yet there was no response, "You always appear at such inconvenience. But when I needed someone to talk to, you just don't."

"Abang?"

Boboiboy jumped at the sudden voice he just heard. His instincts were rusty, but he's still able to turn at the slightest sound. The moment he turned, he sees his third septuplet brother, Gempa, standing behind him.

"Gempa!" Boboiboy gasped, "You just scared me."

"Oh, sorry..." The brown clad child suddenly looked down, "I didn't mean to..."

Boboiboy sighs as he pats his brother's brown locks, "No, I'm sorry for raising my voice. Just try not to do it again."

Gempa nods, "Yes, Abang."

His brown eyes then dart towards his brother, who only went alone outside, towards him.

"You're not joining them?"

Gempa shakes his head, "My brothers seem to be having fun with... dad."

The words seemed so foreign for the child, and the oldest sibling seemed to notice the demeanor his brother showed.

"Hali said that he's going to watch them... but he said that I go to you."

Boboiboy smiles, "I'm just here for some fresh air."

Regardless of the reason, Gempa then proceeded to sit beside his big brother, "You're lying, Abang. You always lie."

Brown eyes widen at that mere statement, "Gempa... what are you saying?"

The child flinched at the change of his brother's tone, "You don't feel fine when Taufan mentioned about family... then dad came and you felt sadder."

Boboiboy looked away from Gempa's unwavering gaze, as he was unable to face his brother's harsh truth to those words.

"Abang... are you lying that you love us, too?"

This made Boboiboy turn and look at his brother, "What? No, no, that's not true, Gem!"

Gempa's gold eyes slightly became teary, "Y-you're not lying... but why does it..."

This slightly became concerning for Boboiboy. For the past years, whenever he had nightmares, Gempa was the one waking up crying. Then if he felt some discomfort, it was Gempa who comes to him first, then his brothers would follow their third brother's lead.