Journal Log 3

A/N: Set after Ice's to Taufan's POV Chapter

-0-0-0-

Journal Log 3, start

I would always see some sort of reflection towards my siblings, and it reminded me of the same people that I loved and cherished... before they were taken from me. 

The beautiful snowflakes, and the breezy winds, oh how it felt so good to remember those days. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel content that I still get to hold my brothers, no matter what, they're still with me, safe and sound. I wish for them to be happy and content, even if it seems so fleeting. 

Ice and Taufan already showed their powers, and I get to know why they felt that way after dad left that message. I understood the fear since they never really knew our parents. They grew up with Tok, Ochobot, their friends along with their parents, and I, their big brother. It's hard to try to be fond when they practically level dad as somewhat a stranger. 

Even so, I wish things could have been different, and I could also tell that I have another power. Saying the dangers of it made me fear when it comes to revealing some truths. I have some control with Dark, and I was able to work with him to analyze each abilities.

Emotional stability to keep my darkness at bay, or I might lose control. But luckily, it shows that I could never harm anyone I love and trust. Dad... is just in an unfortunate situation since I was very much mad at him. 

Whenever I was able to practice my Dark elemental powers, I'm getting more and more of my memories during the events of my mother's death. To be honest, everything was blurry, but I always remembered how my siblings were born during that moment, and how my mom was very weak with little hope that she would survive. 

I would have nightmares, and I lost count how much I unconsciously bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. Because the next thing is Gempa waking up crying as well. I asked Dark about this and he said some theory that my third septuplet brother is somewhat connected to me. Now I really feel bad for having these dreams, a memory that Gempa shouldn't even see since these were my traumas. I could only tell that those dreams were just there for a scare, and that they would never happen to them.

Boy, I am a liar... but giving them more fear won't do any good. 

Whenever these nightmares occur, I would also unconsciously turn into my Dark elemental form. My emotions were at the brink of its lowest point, and he said that it's a way to at least not cause some of my elemental powers to go berserk. He helped me with a technique that I would be wrapped in a dark orb, which would silence any screaming of mine. It did help, but sadly, he couldn't enter my dreams since I need to be conscious enough to talk to him. 

I wish there was a way to keep these nightmares for myself. I'm surprised Gempa is holding out well, even when he had to see some bits of it. I'm afraid, not when I know that villain is still out there.

Yet... there was a dream that I had and it felt so... nostalgic and sad at the same time. I saw a girl who was with me laughing and having fun... the next thing I knew, she was gone.

Why do I feel... giddy?

Wait... usually I would fight with my dad since I was very stubborn to not stay put, or to prove my worth. But there was a fight where it got out of hand...

I don't remember, but it was something important...

But I remember the end of it, back at the destruction that I was in.

I was standing there, thoughts blank, and eyes blurry from the events. Yet, when I faintly heard voices and efforts to remove the rubble that protected us, I saw the agents that came to rescue us.

My seven brothers all lying down to a makeshift blanket that I found within the rubble. But I was standing at them, staring. 

I don't know my expression, but I was smiling, yet my heart was aching.

I lost my mother, but it seems as if I also lost someone?

Because before I blacked out, I said these words.

"She's dead."

Of course my mother is dead, but there is something more than that

Of course my mother is dead, but there is something more than that. I hope to remember one day. I think she might be a friend.

Maybe I should talk to Kaizo about this, since the memory was very fuzzy. They did say that they were able to catch some of the footage from my watch. But I wasn't able to watch it since I was recovering... and I also chose not to. It was just painful to witness what happened once more.

...

...

...

Hey, Dark... I began to think that you might feel lonely there. You're the only sentient power that I have. I wonder why I am the only one like this.

Kaizo and the rest don't have other selves, but I have. I guess they're special and I just got lucky to have you all be with me.

I miss them... but I have to not let it hinder my siblings. They don't deserve to feel like a replacement. That is not what I want.

Know that I would never ever treat you all like that. You are my brothers, my family, nothing will change that. I will always protect you, even if you may grow stronger than I. 

It's a promise. Not just to mom, but to myself as well.

I love you all, I hope that whatever fears you have, know that I will always be there until you say that you don't need me anymore. I'm okay with that...

Don't worry too, Dark. Even if you're within me, I'll never treat you poorly. Maybe you're also like this because your previous owners misunderstood you. 

I'll never do that as well, you're as much as my brother too.

Journal Log 3, ends

-0-0-0-

A/N: This is not an official update. But I would like to post this as a clue to what happened during his siblings' birth date. 

It's added to the lore of mysteries that I am afraid might disappoint you all when I'm about to reveal it hahaha.

But yeah, I have to finish my backlogs, and hopes I might post chapter 19, which is the part about Duri. Because the challenging one is Solar's, but more challenging to write are the other three.

And also, the drawing there has another version (you can find it on my ig acc since it has some blood)

See you all when I get back owo <3