Chapter 14 - A Piece of The Past and The Truth

Start from the beginning

Atsumu: I'm not quitting volleyball!!

Dad: *slaps Atsumu again* You dare to interrupt me?!?!

Mom: Honey, calm downnn!! Stop hitting him, he's our son!!!

Dad: I know, that's why I'm doing this!! So he starts thinking about his future and stop playing around with that useless sport!!!

Atsumu: It's not a useless sport, Dad!!!

Dad: Oh, yeah? What could it give you? Several years from now you'll be quitting it already, better you use your energy and focus to study to take over my company!!

Atsumu: I've told you, Dad, I don't want to take over your company!! Just sell it when you retire!!! What's so hard about it???

Dad: You- How dare you say that to me!!! I bet it was also your fucking idea to have a blindfolded volleyball tossing contest!!! Take a look at your brother!!! He's an idiot but at least he's got some manners!!! But you!!! You're an idiot and you don't have any manners?!?! I'll beat the shit out of you until you learn some respe-!!!

Phone: *rings*

Dad: .  .  .  .

Dad: We'll continue this later! *goes out and takes the call*

•••••
A year ago, in a family dinner

Dad: Tsumu... I heard some strange rumors about you...

Atsumu: .....

Dad: Is it true that you're dating a guy?

Atsumu: .....

Dad: ANSWER ME!!!

Atsumu: Yes!!! Yes, it's true!!!

Dad: *boiling rage* *punches table*

Dad: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!

Mom and Osamu stop eating

Dad: First, making me getting called by the headmaster, and now you're gay?!?! Just how bad you want to ashame your Dad, huh??? I feed you everyday and this is how you thank me?!?!

Atsumu: Fine!!! You don't have to feed me anymore, in fact, I won't live in this house anymore!!!

Mom: Tsumu, what are you talking about??? You don't mean it, do you?!?!

Atsumu: I mean it more than anything I've ever meant in my life!!! I'm tired... of you pushing all your ambitions to me and forcing me to take over your company!!! From now on, I will live in my own way!!! *goes outside*

Mom: Tsumu!!! *about to chase Atsumu*

Dad: *holds his mom's hand* Let him be, he's not our son anymore...

Mom: But...

Dad: Samu, you'll take over the company... I better not hear any strange rumors about you or you'll end up the same way with him...

Osamu: *lowers his head* Y-yes, Dad...

•••••
At the café

Osamu: <I was such a coward...>

Mom:  *still crying a bit* W-what should we do now, Samu???

Osamu: *snaps back to reality* L-let's just wait for another update from the police...

Mom: But... I-I can't just do nothing...

Osamu: .....

Mom: I-I'll call some of my friends here... They might have some info *dials some numbers*

Osamu: Alright....

•••••
The same day, 3.45 pm
At the police station

Sakusa: *looks at the head detective intently* ...So when's your next ambush?

Head detective: Umm, our plan is tomorrow...