Dimensional Gap : Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"So... it seems I can't access the Rinnegan yet, but I can feel the Yin Chakra and the Yang Chakra. Maybe it will take some time to awaken once more." the man said out loud to no one in particular. He then flicked his wrist and saw that an all too familiar Tri Pronged Kunai emerged in his hand. He then cut off his chakra to his eyes as they turned back to onyx orbs. He then held out his palm and ball of rotating violent chakra formed around in his palm. It kept making the swirling noise. The man then deactivated the jutsu and stood still. He had closed his eyes.

'Oi Kurama you there?!' he screamed inside his mind. No answer came. But chakra of former said tenant was there along with the chakra of his brothers and sisters. He then started to think about the situation. ' I travelled through a hole in Space and Time. According to the memories I have received, they are undoubtedly Madara's. Which means, his remaining body must've latched on to me as everything but his soul is with me. So I can use his abilities. My former abilities are there as well. And the Bijuu's chakra is there as well. But surprisingly I seem to have complete control over it..... Must be because of Madara. He did have perfect chakra control, nearly as good as Tsuna- I mean Baa-chan. Wait why did I understand all this better? Why the heck am I so calm? Is it because I absorbed some of Madara's nature as well? That does explain why I'm not freaking the fuck out yet. *sighs* Oh well better get out of here before something big happens.'

This man who resembled Madara Uchiha and himself was none other than Naruto . The jutsu which he thought was his death turned out to be a surprise as he felt his strength and powers increased threefold.

'I don't completely feel like myself though. I feel a bit colder. Probably because of that undead bastard's remains attaching on to me. Someone's nearby.' Naruto thought as he saw a rather old man come up with some wood.

"Oh.. you're up already young man." The man said with a kind smile. "You're healed as well. With that wound in your chest I thought you would've died."

"It's alright I heal fast. Thank you for helping me." Naruto replied. "Where is this place?"

"Oh this is Land of Rice. By the way how did you fall out of the sky young man?" the old man asked.

"I was testing out a jutsu. It went wrong." Naruto replied immediately his face completely devoid of emotion which for the lack of words clearly stated 'None of your business and don't ask further questions.' The old man seemed to have gotten the subtle message and simply smiled at Naruto who at the moment was processing the words the old man said

' Land of Rice. Jiraiya had told me that Oto no Kuni used to be called Ta no Kuni before that foul snake took over the land. If this is the same place then... that means.....that means...' as Naruto was pondering a destiny altering fact, he had failed to notice that instead of calling the Toad Sage by his usual name of 'Pervy - Sage' he had referred to him by his actual name.

"Old man," Naruto spoke up as the person in question looked at him "For how many days was I unconscious?"

"Around two days. There were several other wounds on you as well, but the one on your chest was the largest, though surprisingly your clothes and your armor were completely fine." The old man replied.

"I see how many days has it been since the Fourth Great Ninja War ended?" Naruto asked and the old man had a confused expression on his face.

"Fourth Great War? You must be still reeling from your wounds young one. "The Second War ended a few years ago. Maybe you ought to rest a bit more."

'Just as I thought.' Naruto inwardly was angry. 'If what I learned is correct, then I'm back in time and in a different dimension too. This is going to be a hassle.' Naruto then looked at the old man and spoke, "Thank you for helping me when I was injured here." Naruto said as he put his hands on the large array of tattoos on his left, well shaped bicep. A poof noise came and a scroll came out. He unsealed it more and out came 50000 ryo. He handed the money to the old man. "A token of my gesture."