cut

WARNING

Miles pushed Y/N in bed harshly as they were both half naked, he stared at her, vulnerable and delicate, the moonlight shined on her skin, he touched her chin and offered his thumb for her to suck, he looked at her which such passion, he didn't want to hurt her but he had a desire to make her beg. He got on his knees and grabbed something under the bed, a black box, Y/N recognized it, feeling excited.

He stared at it for a few seconds until he grabbed a thick tie and an entirely black knife putting it aside, Miles liked to knife play and it wasn't a problem for Y/N.

He grabbed her arms, put them above her head and tying them together. He looked at her and grabbed the small knife, touching it slightly on her cheek, slowly and softly running it down to her chest.

"I'm not going any further than I intend to." He murmured with a raspy voice. She felt her heart beat faster as she felt the coldness on her skin.

She looked at him, focused on the knife and looked at her sometimes but didn't smile and didn't say anything. He ran the knife on her belly, slowly and carefully, getting to her underwear.

"Miles." He looked at her slowly and came back with the knife on her nipples, slowly pressing it against the blade but didn't cut her.

Miles suddenly stopped and put the knife on the floor, hopping above her, starting to kiss her neck, he grabbed one of her legs and started to suck her skin and bite it softly, he gave her hickeys that later would get pretty dark on her skin.

When he was satisfied with that, he supported his hands by her side and they stared at each other for a few seconds, his hair almost covering his eyes as he clenched his jaw. He slowly took her underwear and threw it on the floor, followed by his boxers.

He still staring at her, spit on his veiny, hard and thick cock, sliding it inside of her slowly, just to tease and Y/N arched her back trying to get used to his length. He went back carefully and thrusted in harshly, making her yell, he just stared at her, clenching his jaw once again.

He started to thrust quickly but still hard inside of her, she was already squirming her body, trying to untie her wrists, she was so vulnerable and fragile, he grabbed her waist and spread her legs even more, loving to see her like that. His pace was anormal, he didn't make a sound, just kept breathing heavily,Y/N screamed his name, begging for him to fuck her harder.

She was close and advised him, arching her back even more, her legs shaking and her mouth open moaning non stop, he grabbed her legs and pulled her closer, not making it any easier for her until Y/N released her juices all over his cock, while he still thrusted slowly inside of her. Miles threw his head back slightly and thrusted for the last time, cumming inside of her.

He pulled out and threw her legs, untying her and grabbing her body, taking Y/N to the shower. He is weird, doesn't show any emotion at all but still takes care of her.